Jim Hanifan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
101.jpg

[mp3]http://icestream.dev-cms.com:8000/stl/2012/01/01272012093226.mp3[/mp3]

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Hanny always makes me smile. I love how he just tells it like it is.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'll tell you what, me and Hanny see things the same way as far as the OL goes. I concur with EVERYTHING he said. Maybe Fisher will let him back in the building to work out and such.

Anonymous

DR RAM said:
I'll tell you what, me and Hanny see things the same way as far as the OL goes. I concur with EVERYTHING he said. Maybe Fisher will let him back in the building to work out and such.

Yeah imagine the harm Hanny can cause in the weight room giving advice to the O line......I bet JF/PB takes advantage of his expertise.

Anonymous

Hanifan has long since gotten more annoying than interesting.

Hey, Hanny, what kind of receiver should the Rams draft?

Well, you know, back when I was the head coach of the Cards, and our receivers were Tilley and Green, I used to have drinking contests with the linebackers. There was this one time we were drinking boilermakers, see, and...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
zn said:

Well, you know, back when I was the head coach of the Cards, and our receivers were Tilley and Green, I used to have drinking contests with the linebackers. There was this one time we were drinking boilermakers, see, and...
Yeah, he's kind of evolved into that grandpa that has tons of interesting stories, and that's pretty much what he enjoys talking about now. That and his burger joint. Every once in a while you'll get some solid analysis, but mostly it's just stories and reflection. Interesting guy nonetheless.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
zn said:

Yeah, he's kind of evolved into that grandpa that has tons of interesting stories, and that's pretty much what he enjoys talking about now. That and his burger joint. Every once in a while you'll get some solid analysis, but mostly it's just stories and reflection. Interesting guy nonetheless.
At least he's the grandpa that knows what the hell he's talking about when it comes to the offensive line. He gave a lot of insight into how he coached and his theory on coaching.

Hanny is like Yoda.

Anonymous

DR RAM said:
X said:
zn said:

At least he's the grandpa that knows what the hell he's talking about when it comes to the offensive line. He gave a lot of insight into how he coached and his theory on coaching.

Hanny is like Yoda.

Did they listen to the interview? Hanny always gives good insight and certainly tells it like it is. Hanny has no equal.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
*sigh*

I need a hiatus from this board. Too much sensitivity.

And Squeaky..... cut the shit with the personal posts already. Blue and I have better things to do.