Jason Oweh pro day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Oweh at 6'5" 256 pounds ran a 4.36 40. 39.5 vertical and an 11'2" long jump

Last year Isaiah Simmons was the first linebacker since 2003 to record a 38" plus vertical and over 11' in the broad jump and sub 4.40 40 yard dash while weighing 230 plus pounds.

Crazy athletic.

Micah Parsons ran a 4.39 forty

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Oweh at 6'5" 256 pounds ran a 4.36 40. 39.5 vertical and an 11'2" long jump

Last year Isaiah Simmons was the first linebacker since 2003 to record a 38" plus vertical and over 11' in the broad jump and sub 4.40 40 yard dash while weighing 230 plus pounds.

Crazy athletic.

Micah Parsons ran a 4.39 forty

Parsons is a more impressive prospect (who's going top ten, sadly). Oweh was always going to be a workout warrior, but he's extremely raw and not someone who will be available when we pick.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Parsons is a more impressive prospect (who's going top ten, sadly). Oweh was always going to be a workout warrior, but he's extremely raw and not someone who will be available when we pick.

Yeah I’m aware. I’m a Penn state fan.

Parsons is not a finished product either but is definitely further along than Oweh. Oweh had hoped to play basketball but when he wasn’t garnering the attention from colleges he turned to football. Oweh is a very hard worker. He made strides this year. I originally didn’t want the Rams to draft him because he lacks football instincts. But now it is a moot point.

I was just pointing out his crazy numbers for his size

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yeah I’m aware. I’m a Penn state fan.

Parsons is not a finished product either but is definitely further along than Oweh. Oweh had hoped to play basketball but when he wasn’t garnering the attention from colleges he turned to football. Oweh is a very hard worker. He made strides this year. I originally didn’t want the Rams to draft him because he lacks football instincts. But now it is a moot point.

I was just pointing out his crazy numbers for his size

Fair enough. Still praying that Freiermuth makes it to our second round pick somehow; I think he could change the entire tight end room.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Freak athlete. But it's hard to overlook the lack of production (0 sacks this year).

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Freak athlete. But it's hard to overlook the lack of production (0 sacks this year).

Penn state was a mess this year. Unlike some other Big Ten schools they followed all of the on again off again training camp rules. The entire team was not playing well due to lack of preparation. Still some players looked good by seasons end. Oweh got pressure but Toney got the sacks.

I think his pro day puts him in the first round but I think it’s too early for a guy so new to football.