Jared Goff Rumored New Contract?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2019/06/20/nfl-rams-jared-goff-hole-in-one-golf/

That's big news!!!!!!!

Look: Jared Goff made his first hole-in-one ever
gettyimages-1042109780.jpg

67SHARES
TWEET
EMAIL
By: Cameron DaSilva | June 20, 2019 8:37 am ET

When the Los Angeles Rams broke for summer, Jared Goff said he was going to “take a few weeks off, just chilling” and hanging out in California. He probably didn’t expect to make his first ever hole-in-one.

On Wednesday, his friend Kelley James posted a photo announcing that Goff just made his first hole-in-one ever at Lakeside Golf Club in Burbank, Calif.

Inhabit;ord=3782045813759.2363;dc_seg=756255014

Rick Dees, who was also in their group, recorded video of Goff walking up to the hole and retrieving his hole-in-one ball. It came on the 15th hole, which according to the scorecard is 160 yards.

Goff has a bet with Andrew Whitworth that he’ll beat the veteran left tackle in golf in the next 10 years.

Email
Like this article?
Sign up for the Rams Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning

“He actually made a little threat to me that 10 years from now – this offseason – that he’d be able to beat me one-on-one, heads up in golf,” Goff said last year. “So we’re still trying to work on the parameters of what this bet’s going to be about, but he kind of issued the challenge and now I’m kind of waiting on him to shake on it, so we’ll see.”

Holes-in-one require some luck, but Goff’s golf game appears to have improved. Whitworth better watch out for QB1.

67SHARES