Jared Goff and Nelson Spruce at Wango Tango

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's as if you can see the moment Spruce realizes that the Rams have new coaches lol

I'm rooting for him but he will have to ball out and stay healthy.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm gonna love the Spruuuce vs Kupp battle....If I was Goff, I'd egg it on....

Ram65

Legend
Goff seems a little more relaxed which is a good thing. Good to seem him being himself.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hopefully dick sherman gets some payback for that cheap shot he took on Goff this year. Call it legal if you want... but that was a fucking cheap shot. GUARANTEED... if that was Brady getting blown up on the sideline... there would have been, at minimum, a 15 yard personal foul penalty.

I loved it when Goff jumped right up and didn't show any sign of weakness after. He's a tough SOB.

Dick sherman better have his head on a swivel when he plays us. Fucking punk ass bitch.

Ramification

Happy at the Coliseum again
I'm gonna love the Spruuuce vs Kupp battle....If I was Goff, I'd egg it on....

There won't be a Spruuuce vs. Kupp battle, at least not for a roster spot. Third round draft picks are an automatic. That's why I believe McVay's offensive plans include both of them. As I think you and I agree, it would have made no business sense to replace a cheap Spruce with a third-round money Kupp. Spruce will be battling for a roster spot against everyone not named Woods, Austin, Kupp and Reynolds. I don't think Pharoh is safe from that battle, because he's not that expensive and he's not McVay's guy.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I have to disagree with you ramification. Your idea that it doesn't make "business sense" to have a UDFA beat out a 3rd round pick is exactly why Fisher got fired. Its about winning, and starting the best players with no regard to where they were drafted.

You're suggesting just because you got drafted early you have a lock on the 53, is how teams finish in last place.

~lyser

Rookie
Hopefully dick sherman gets some payback for that cheap shot he took on Goff this year. Call it legal if you want... but that was a freaking cheap shot. GUARANTEED... if that was Brady getting blown up on the sideline... there would have been, at minimum, a 15 yard personal foul penalty.

I loved it when Goff jumped right up and didn't show any sign of weakness after. He's a tough SOB.

Dick sherman better have his head on a swivel when he plays us. freaking punk ass bitch.

Yeah. Punk ass bitch.

Ramification

Happy at the Coliseum again
I have to disagree with you ramification. Your idea that it doesn't make "business sense" to have a UDFA beat out a 3rd round pick is exactly why Fisher got fired. Its about winning, and starting the best players with no regard to where they were drafted.

You're suggesting just because you got drafted early you have a lock on the 53, is how teams finish in last place.

Maybe, but it would require the drafter to admit that he made a mistake so bad that he is taking the drastic measure of cutting a third-round pick before he plays even one season. NFL egos and convictions don't seem to allow for that. Certainly, ownership wouldn't be happy about wasting the pick.

But to clarify, my argument about drafting Kupp when he has Spruce is that McVay intends to keep both. Otherwise, IMO that pick would have been used elsewhere. But maybe McVay doesn't see Spruce and Kupp as being so similar in what each can bring to a game, as I do. We'll just have to wait to see how the WR corp forms up.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

How often do 3rd rounders not make the team? I cant think of any