Janoris Jenkins or Patrick Peterson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Jenkins could be better.
Peterson is more consistent... but he also gets more hype.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Peterson and it's not even close.

Multiple pro bowls.

Punt return ability.

Better all around player.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Either. Both are equally good, production wise.

They just have different play styles.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Peterson and Jenkins both cover the #1 receiver. It's a close call. But at the end of the day I would take Peterson. Taller, faster and can return punts.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I can't even imagine this being close. It's Peterson all day for me. I don't even know that Jenkins for sure starts for us next season. Gaines has a spot locked and the other will be a battle between Tru and Jenkins IMO.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Al things being equal I'd take Peterson. But it would cost a lot more for him too. So maybe Janoris is the better option based on the cost.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Patrick Peterson is slated to make a little under 15 million this upcoming season. Peterson's dead money is close to 24 million.

Janoris Jenkins is slated to make $1.59 million about 13 1/2 million less.

I like good value players & in this element Janoris is a real good value over Peterson.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Peterson, 11 times out of every 10, if Jenkins stops getting beat for 80 yard TDs 5 or 6 times every season then I'll give the question a bit more consideration.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I can't even imagine this being close. It's Peterson all day for me. I don't even know that Jenkins for sure starts for us next season. Gaines has a spot locked and the other will be a battle between Tru and Jenkins IMO.
I agree with you Peterson all day but your wrong about Jenkins. Fisher already said that Tru and Gaines are competing against each other to see who starts opposite Jenkins. Jenkins is our #1 corner.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Dude, it's June. What Fisher says is irrelevant. He also said Bradford was our QB. Gaines is EASILY the best CB on this team. Jenkins is solid but makes to many selfish bonehead plays. The

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Like others have said, no knock on JJ but Peterson just blows him out of the water.

Jenkins is good but Peterson is just a better athlete. He's multifaceted, not only is he a good DB, he can be a WR and return punts and kicks. Again, no knock on jenks, if I had my way they'd both be on my team. Just Peterson would be 1 and jenks would be two.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Dude, it's June. What Fisher says is irrelevant. He also said Bradford was our QB. Gaines is EASILY the best CB on this team. Jenkins is solid but makes to many selfish bonehead plays. The
I understand it's June but if Jenkins is on one side all the time and the other 2 players are rotating at the the other spot what does that say? And Bradford was our QB till he got traded. Now Fisher said Foles is our QB, should I believe him now? My point is Jenkins takes the other teams #1wr till that changes he's our #1 corner.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'll believe it when I see it. I would love him to get his shit together, and make good choices. But I don't see it.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I'll believe it when I see it. I would love him to get his crap together, and make good choices. But I don't see it.
Don't mistake what I'm saying Juggernauto I definitely believe that Jenkins needs to get better and his play leaves a lot to be desired but until somebody shows that their better he's our #1 by default.