Jalen Ramsey had surgery on his shoulder today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
I wonder why he waited this long into the off-season? Maybe it didn't respond well to conservative treatment options

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So you're telling me that Ramsey will be back to his normal elite self, we upgraded from Reeder to Wagner and AD/Floyd will be wreaking havoc? And we have most of our picks to trade away if someone becomes available?? Damn

nighttrain

Legend
So you're telling me that Ramsey will be back to his normal elite self, we upgraded from Reeder to Wagner and AD/Floyd will be wreaking havoc? And we have most of our picks to trade away if someone becomes available?? Damn
Exactly
train

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Its interesting to see how success motivates players to play through pain. We now know that Ramsey, Stafford and Floyd all played through injuries that required offseason procedures. And, of course, there's Cam, who's desire to return was off the chart. All that sends a great message through the roster.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Did one shoulder slapping the shit outta Rapp.

slap slapping GIF

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Its interesting to see how success motivates players to play through pain. We now know that Ramsey, Stafford and Floyd all played through injuries that required offseason procedures. And, of course, there's Cam, who's desire to return was off the chart. All that sends a great message through the roster.
Don't forget Weddle. To play through that ruptured pec in the SB was pure heart and desire.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I like Jalen,think he is straight up.He has a soft spot inside & he cares.