Jalen Ramsey deal (after a couple games).

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
The only sinking feeling I have is having to read these posts

Acquiring a Future Hall of Famer, and watching the defense improve leeps and bounds I guess puts me in the NO category

I mean nobody liked Marcus Peters. We went out and got the best CB in the game and now it's a problem....... so whatever

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nothing has changed. If the Rams sign him it's worth it. If not, well, it's a catastrophe. So I have to think it gets done.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
If you could guarantee me two starting lineman with those picks I'd probably take the trade back. Since we can't do that, I'll take Ramsay.

tempests

Hall of Fame
I'm not reading much into early returns. Give it a full season, at least.

I'm not one of those carving Ramsey's bust for Canton either. let me know when he does something HOF worthy.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Nothing has changed. If the Rams sign him it's worth it. If not, well, it's a catastrophe. So I have to think it gets done.

Until he has a couple of bad games. Once that happens, he’ll be labeled a bust, we shouldn’t have signed him long term, shouldn’t have wasted the picks, blah blah blah blah.

That’s what happens around here when a guy hits an rough patch.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

You can't say it any better than that. I've started just scanning posts now. The first sentence is enough for me to know to just scroll past the rest of it.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
"We got a future HOF for the picks" Ramsey is a very good player, LMAO at putting him in the HOF as of today.

Unfortunately, trades aren't made in a vacuum and you have to assess your entire roster, not just one player.

The trade was a win now move by a 3-3 that wasn't going to make the playoffs then or now. So you've burned one year of Jalen. He has an option year next year and will want to get a massive payday.

Meanwhile we have a bunch of stiffs in our offensive line and we traded 2 firsts and a 4th for Jalen losing a ton of draft capital. You traded 14 years of 3 cost controlled players for Ramsey who is going to be one of the highest paid players in the game in two years.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'm satisfied with Ramsey the way this defense is playing so far; if you combine the 2018 Rams offense (with a healthy Kupp) along with the 2019 Rams defense, that's easily a complete Super Bowl caliber team.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
It doesn't bother me because the Rams would have probably drafted a couple OL busts with those picks. How far back do we go to find a good OL pick? Saffold?

Ellard80

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah my bad for posting this... easy fodder for th

Acquiring a Future Hall of Famer, and watching the defense improve leeps and bounds I guess puts me in the NO category

I mean nobody liked Marcus Peters. We went out and got the best CB in the game and now it's a problem....... so whatever

Well I as never against the Peters signing.. it came at a reasonable price

Hall of fame... lol give me a break.

my post gives you a sinking feeling,,,,, well yours looks like ra ra bullshit to me that is posted more for effect, so I guess were even.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So our defense has been playing lights out since he arrived, coincidence? I don't think so

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who knows . I'd honestly sooner have two decent corners instead of a superstar on one side and Hill on the other . They targeted Hill all day . The Steelers dropped quite a few passes that would've extended drives . Plus they took over 7 minutes off the clock with the late field goal drive that basically ended any hope of winning . Gutsy call by Tomlin going for it on 4th down . Mathews got suckered in on the play fake , and left the roll out pass an easy throw .

Ellard80

Legend
So our defense has been playing lights out since he arrived, coincidence? I don't think so

Well the defense has been good lately.... but we also played two of the worst offensive teams in the nfl (Steelers and Bengals).

Ellard80

Legend
Who knows . I'd honestly sooner have two decent corners instead of a superstar on one side and Hill on the other . They targeted Hill all day . The Steelers dropped quite a few passes that would've extended drives . Plus they took over 7 minutes off the clock with the late field goal drive that basically ended any hope of winning . Gutsy call by Tomlin going for it on 4th down . Mathews got suckered in on the play fake , and left the roll out pass an easy throw .

I thought that was a dumb move by Tomlin... and yeah Matthews had a chance on that play and blew it- might have been game winner had he not been faked out.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought that was a dumb move by Tomlin... and yeah Matthews had a chance on that play and blew it- might have been game winner had he not been faked out.

I couldn't believe nobody stayed with the rb. Although I did see troy hill fall down in the replay. Not sure if he was heading towards him.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
"The knee jerk is strong on this board"
SoulfulBlackandwhiteCowbird-max-1mb.gif