Jake Ellenbogen's 2017 Seven Round NFL Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Jake Ellenbogen's 2017 Seven Round NFL Mock Draft
227364_cac475a292da4709a751e7369f301347~mv2_d_4385_2923_s_4_2.webp

https://www.downtownrams.com/single-post/2017/04/26/Jake-Ellenbogens-2017-Seven-Round-NFL-Mock-Draft

Finally it is less than a week away from the NFL draft. I have watched as much film as possible and have analyzed as many players as I could to this point. Now, I bring you my pre-NFL Draft seven round all-NFL mock draft.

FIRST ROUND

1.Cleveland Browns: Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M

Regardless where I have Garrett on my board, he will be the number one overall pick. While Garrett does have his occasional plays that he takes off or doesn’t necessarily play with the motor he is capable of, Garrett is the right pick here over taking a quarterback. Garrett would bring a cornerstone franchise defensive end to the new defense that new defensive coordinator Gregg Williams is trying to assemble. Cleveland will have plenty of opportunities in this draft to select a quarterback for much better value, taking Trubisky in my personal opinion is just a smokescreen and it’s guaranteed Garrett goes to Cleveland first overall.

2.San Francisco 49ers: Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford

This is the hardest pick to predict because realistically speaking the 49ers could be looking at eight-to-10 different options at this selection. I personally think the best players in this draft are both from LSU – Leonard Fournette and Jamal Adams. I do however believe that the 49ers will grab Thomas, he’s too good to pass up on. Still it’s important to keep an eye on Fournette going here seeing as the 49ers are reportedly fine with moving on from Carlos Hyde. I feel as though they may just choose to select a running back later on because of how deep the position is in this draft.

3.Chicago Bears: Jonathan Allen, DT, Alabama

The Bears need tons of help on their defense and while many have Marshon Lattimore mocked here it doesn’t really make sense in the grand scheme of things. This is a very depth filled CB draft and the Bears have actual needs that couple cripple their campaign if not addressed. The pick to me is either Jamal Adams or Jonathan Allen. I think Allen Is going to be the pick, the Bears absolutely need to bolster that defensive line that doesn’t scare anyone. Allen adds a violent freak of a player that would help add some tenacity to a d-line that needs it.

4.Jacksonville Jaguars: Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU

My number one player comes off the board at fourth to the Jaguars. Besides the fact that Fournette should be considered for almost every team in the league if available. The Jaguars have a legitimate need for him. Blake Bortles seems to be the guy for now and I believe that’s how it should be, but the fact is that he needs a good season this year or the Jaguars will surely move on with a QB next year out of the 2018 stacked QB class. Jacksonville drafted T.J. Yeldon to be the guy and it’s not working the way they thought it would. Fournette is a game-changing talent. He’s a player that is quite honestly generational. Fournette would add so much to an offense that has shown the potential in the past and this pick would help out Bortles in a huge way.

5.Tennessee Titans via Los Angeles Rams: Mike Williams, WR, Clemson

I was conflicted here due to the free agent addition of Jonathan Cyprien likely ruling out Adams and Hooker at safety. The Titans have the most consistent and reliable red zone quarterback statistically speaking in Marcus Mariota. He’s had over 30 touchdowns to zero interceptions in the red zone, but that was without a big bodied wide receiver. I think Tennessee wants to make things easier for Mariota and by doing that they get Williams who is just a freak of nature in the way he can box out any corner or safety, high point the ball and hang on to make the tough catch. Williams seems like the pick here, while it may even be a little reach, Mariota has never had a WR like Williams. This pick could accelerate the production of Mariota even more.

6.New York Jets: Jamal Adams, FS, LSU

The Jets once again get a steal in the draft, we saw this with Leonard Williams in 2015 and now we see it here with Jamal Adams. Bringing Adams to New York is huge as the Jets grab a perennial All-Pro type of talent that can grow with their young hard hitting safety Calvin Pryor. Adams is a culture changer at the position, a true leader that the Jets will need to get their defense back to where it used to be. Todd Bowles is a very crafty defensive mind and will likely be jumping up and down in excitement to land a player like Adams outside the top five.

7.San Diego Chargers: Malik Hooker, FS, Ohio State

Malik Hooker has had some injury concerns, but this is an obvious pick for the Chargers. The Chargers have found a bargain with Jahleel Addae, but after that they haven’t been able to replace what Eric Weddle brought to the table. In steps Hooker who can come in and be a ball hawking presence in the secondary. Hooker is another elite safety prospect so if he is your consolation prize on missing out on Adams, you are very lucky. The Chargers would be making a giant mistake passing on such a talent at a position that is a need.

8.Carolina Panthers: Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State

Before the drug test fail of Rueben Foster I felt as though he was a perfect fit to take over for Thomas Davis who is getting up there in age. However, that was before and now we are hearing that he is likely to be available in round two. The Panthers go best available here, they drafted two young studs in Daryl Worley and James Bradberry last year, but Lattimore would likely be a starter over both of them. He’s not my number one cornerback, but he’s still real good and projects well to be a starting cornerback at the next level. He has the size and speed to be an obvious game changer to truly replace what Josh Norman brought to the table.

9.Cincinnati Bengals: Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee

The Bengals need to bolster their pass rush. Carlos Dunlap is an exceptional pass rusher, but the Michael Johnson reunion hasn’t been huge for the Bengals thus far. Insert Derek Barnett who is the one of the top pass rushers in this draft and will make an impact day one. If I was picking for the Bengals here I would be deciding between Barnett and Reddick. I am going Barnett because that is ultimately what I feel the Bengals will do.

10.Buffalo Bills: O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama

This is a hard pick to predict because there are tons of rumors out there referring the Bills to a quarterback, but the quarterback pick just doesn’t make any sense. While I think Doug Whaley is one of most questionable GM’s in the league, I don’t think even he could go quarterback after giving Tyrod Taylor that much money. O.J. Howard might not be filling a need, but he is an absolute stud and if Eric Ebron went number eight overall years ago then Howard is definitely worthy of a top ten selection.

11.New Orleans Saints: Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida

The Saints are another team that was targeting Rueben Foster, but I am going to stick to the narrative that he is “falling” out of the first round. I could be completely wrong, but I feel as though the Saints have plenty to be excited about in landing a great cornerback prospect in Quincy Wilson. The Saints secondary is putrid and they need a guy to step in and at least have enough presence to make teams think about throwing on their secondary. Wilson can be a potential candidate to win defensive rookie of the year. The Saints would be making a great move with a pick left at the end of the first round and taking the same player I had them slated to take in my four-round mock draft before the free agency period.

12.Cleveland Browns: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina

He’s not my favorite quarterback, but it seems like he is the Browns favorite. Trubisky is being considered for the first overall pick at the moment and I can’t understand why. Trubisky will be available at the next pick Cleveland has at No.12 overall. This makes more sense if they want him. Trubisky is only a 13 game starter and has some flaws, but Hue Jackson is an offensive guru that seems to like him. Trubisky would likely have to be the starter if picked here, but if the Browns need Cody Kessler to start until he is ready the Browns could get away with that.

13.Arizona Cardinals: Haason Reddick, LB, Temple

The Cardinals will pass on Foster like other teams here because Reddick is available for the taking. Haason Reddick is a guy that went from a day two/day three player early on to dominating the pre-draft process and shooting his way into the first round. Reddick is an extremely gifted athlete and a special talent that can play inside or outside linebacker. The Cardinals have one inside linebacker that is a stud in Deone Bucannon and they can add another one in Reddick. Karlos Dansby is up there in age and Reddick come in and replace him right away.

14.Philadelphia Eagles via Minnesota Vikings: Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford

In my humble opinion the Eagles lack a true number one cornerback. However, all the buzz is pointing in the direction of the Eagles taking an offensive player to help out Carson Wentz. Insert Christian McCaffrey. I think this is way too high for him, but I think this is the likely route the Eagles will go. McCaffrey brings a multi-purpose mentality at running back for the Eagles and will only grow and get better over time with his fellow young QB.

15.Indianapolis Colts: Rueben Foster, ILB, Alabama

Just kidding about that Foster narrative…I can’t tell you how long it took me to make this pick final, but I am now sold that it is going to be Rueben Foster. Chris Ballard is going to be an outstanding general manager and he kicks off his tenure and GM debut with the Colts by selecting an elite linebacker prospect in Foster. Now, everyone is dropping Foster into the second round due to the failed drug test, but this is the same GM that wanted the Bears to give up on the man he scouted and fell in love with Cedric Benson back in Chicago. Who was that for? Adrian Peterson. That obviously didn’t end up happening and you can bet Ballard was cursing out his colleagues over it. Ballard is a man that tells it how it is and believe me when I say he will fight for this pick and ultimately will land Foster in Indy where they already are dying for an inside linebacker.

16.Baltimore Ravens: Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama

I noticed that a player that was once considered a top five pick has fallen off a bit and is even reaching the second round in mock drafts. Cam Robinson is a real good offensive tackle prospect and the Ravens just created a huge need at tackle by letting Ricky Wagner go via free agency. Robinson and Ronnie Stanley on both tackle spots should ease the pain a little bit. Robinson still has his flaws, but kicking over to right tackle could help him and take serious pressure off his plate for his rookie year. The Ravens can’t afford to let Flacco get hurt again.

17.Washington Redskins: Malik McDowell, DL, Michigan State

I think Washington is in the driver’s seat to trade down and recoup some picks here, but I can’t project a trade, it’s just too difficult. I am going to give the Redskins a steal in the form of Malik McDowell aka the Spartan’s one man army. McDowell’s stock isn’t where it should be, but scouts have concerns about the little things in McDowell’s game and dodge the fact he is a top ten talent. McDowell unfortunately was put in a bad spot having to be the only productive Spartan last year in the post-Connor Cook era that didn’t treat Michigan State all that well. McDowell can step in and immediately talk off as the leader and anchor of the new Redskins defensive line. Defensive line coach Jim Tomsula will be lobbying for him for sure and I think he gets his wish, McDowell is just too good to pass up when he also fills a need of yours.

18.Tennessee Titans: Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama

This pick may shock some people, but the Titans do need some cornerback help after they opted to let eight year veteran Jason McCourty go. That tells me they wanted to get younger at the position and are likely targeting it early on. I had the Titans picking Williams to give Mariota that elite red zone threat early on and now the Titans will pick the guy that lined up across him in the National title game. Marlon Humphrey is a great physical corner that brings a tenacity and a swagger about him that could make him a possible rookie of the year candidate. Humphrey played in a pro ready system at Alabama and the level of competition was obviously there in the toughest conference. Defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau will welcome Humphrey with open arms.

19.Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State

Many are saying Dalvin Cook is going to slide into the second, but he is a premier talent at the position and the Buccaneers aren’t sold that Doug Martin who went to rehab, is going to be the guy moving forward. So, you have a team that gave their franchise quarterback a nice toy in DeSean Jackson and now this off-season he gets his old college buddy back from Florida State. Winston and Cook would have clear chemistry and this seems like the best fit outside of Philly for Cook. The Bucs could look at Jabrill Peppers here, but teams are treading lightly after his reported failed drug test.

20.Denver Broncos: Garett Bolles, OT, Utah

The Broncos are an absolute mess at offensive tackle. They signed Ronald Leary to sure up the interior, but if the season started today Donald Stephenson or Ty Sambrailo would be starting and protecting Trevor Siemian or Paxton Lynch’s blindside. Yikes! Broncos grab who many believe is the best tackle in the entire draft Garett Bolles. He brings athleticism and a nastiness that the Broncos so desperately need at arguably the second most important position.

21.Detroit Lions: T.J. Watt, DE, Wisconsin

The brother of J.J. Watt is building up his own hype this off-season and it’s so big he may find himself now as a guaranteed first rounder. Watt is being consistently mocked to Green Bay, but I believe that the Lions want an edge rusher badly across from Ziggy Ansah, but they don’t want one with character concerns. Insert T.J. Watt who is a high quality player and character you won’t need to worry about. Watt has the athleticism to be a force off the edge. While the Lions do need plenty of linebacker help as well as some secondary, this pick starts making the secondary’s job that much easier. The Lions haven’t been able to rush the passer since Ndamukong Suh and Nick Fairley’s departure, but this will put them on the right track as long as they don’t let Ansah walk in free agency too…

22.Miami Dolphins: Forrest Lamp, OL, Western Kentucky

I left offensive line as Lamp’s position because he can play anywhere on the line. The Dolphins don’t need him at tackle or center, but grabbing this type of player to take over at guard makes a lot of sense. Many want to believe that Jabrill Peppers belongs at this spot, but I just don’t see that. Lamp is a swiss army knife on the line because he can step in and play anywhere. If Mike Pouncey has any more injuries or better yet the Dolphins just choose to get rid of him down the line, Lamp would fit right in there. May not seem like a huge need, but this is a value pick for Miami.

23.New York Giants: Patrick Mahomes II, QB, Texas Tech

There it is! Are you not entertained? Patrick Mahomes was drafted in the MLB draft and turned down a baseball career because his passion for football outweighed baseball. Mahomes really broke out this season and I ended up ranking him as my top overall quarterback in this draft. He has a gunslinger mentality like Brett Favre and I believe this is a great fit for his talent. The Giants picked up Geno Smith in free agency and while I liked the move, Smith likely isn’t the future after Eli Manning. Mahomes however is. Mahomes will have players like Odell Beckham Jr. and Sterling Shepard to play with when he gets his chance to start, the Giants will by then have hopefully bolstered that offensive line and drafted a bell cow ahead of Paul Perkins. The Giants have been one of the more quiet teams in the league this off-season, they won’t be quiet when they make this selection.

24.Oakland Raiders: Jarrad Davis, ILB, Florida

I am convinced Jarrad Davis is going to be an Oakland Raider. He just looks the part, but what is impressive about this pick is that the Raiders would be adding to a linebacker group that’s already pretty good as is. Davis’ vocal leadership and demeanor has been compared to the likes of Ray Lewis and even though he is coming off an injury the Raiders took a chance on an injured player last year in the first round in Karl Joseph and it paid off. Expect Davis to be the pick here and if not then look out for Jabrill Peppers.

25.Houston Texans: Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson

Now, I won’t even go into my thoughts on Watson as a prospect, but this is exactly what the Texans are going to do after Mahomes and Trubisky go off the board. The Texans need a QB and they are going to feel as though they can’t wait on a guy to develop like Brad Kaaya in the mid rounds, so they will roll the dice on a guy who isn’t day one ready Deshaun Watson. Despite what the media reports on how the Texans believe in Tom Savage, as far as I am concerned that is a load. This is not to knock savage, but this is to explain the obvious in that the Texans will draft a quarterback in the first round.

26.Seattle Seahawks: Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin

Raise your hand if you know who the starting tackles for the Seahawks are. Now, put them down. You are a liar. The Seahawks have Luke Joeckel on a one-year eight million dollar (was supposed to be) prove it deal. On the other side the Seahawks employ Oday Aboushi who is average at best for the Seahawks at right tackle. The Seahawks are going to be mocked the guys that “fit” their Legion of Boom mold like Kevin King or even Obi Melifonwu. I think though that they should go offensive line and I think they ultimately will. Ramczyk is likely the best player available on their board so this is an easy one for the Seahawks. Russell Wilson cannot be sacked and hit as much as he is right now otherwise his career will be very short. Ramczyk comes in and sures up the blind side for Wilson.

27.Kansas City Chiefs: DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame

The Chiefs will be eyeing a cornerback to replace Phillip Gaines alongside Marcus Peters. I like Tre’Davious White here, but I feel as though the Chiefs will look at this draft and think back to when Kizer was slated to go top five. Kizer is likely a better rospect than all of the ones chose ahead of him. Kizer does have some accuracy issues and thecause of concern for him was his “disappointing” college season. Yes, it was disappointing, but I feel as though people need to look at the fact that his three keys on offense Ronnie Stanley (his left tackle), C.J. Prosise (his running back) and Will Fuller (his go-to receiver) all went into the draft last year. Kizer was on an island on his own and I feel as though sitting behind Alex Smith would really get him prepared to play at a high level when his time comes.

28.Dallas Cowboys: Chidobe Awuzie, CB, Colorado

I love Awuzie and have been adamant of him since early November, but he has risen up draft boards and people are going to be surprised by this but it sounds like he’s almost a lock to be a first round pick. The Cowboys will need to pick a cornerback in my opinion after letting both Brandon Carr and improving former first round pick Morris Claiborne depart in free agency. Awuzie is a versatile weapon on defense that can cover well, hit hard, rush the quarterback and make plays with the ball in his hands. Dallas would be getting a real good player if they invested their pick in Awuzie.

29.Green Bay Packers: Kevin King, CB, Washington

The traction is gaining for Kevin King and by Thursday night he may end up way higher than this selection, but in this mock he falls here and the Packers jump all over him. The Packers were in need of a cornerback last season in the playoffs. We all watched as Ladarius Gunter did his best to cover Julio Jones. You can only imagine how that went if you didn’t see it. To make a long story short…get a cornerback that can start right away at a high level in Green Bay immediately. King is a fascinating prospect because of his freaky speed and size combination. King at 6-foot-3 would be a different player for the Packers and would fill a huge need on a team that only has a small amount keeping them away from the Super Bowl.

30.Pittsburgh Steelers: Jabrill Peppers, S, Michigan

I believe that the Steelers are deciding between Peppers, Budda Baker, Charles Harris and Carl Lawson. In the end the Steelers will likely go with Peppers. Even though he failed a drug test, there is still speculation out there that it was due to Peppers drinking too much water to afford dehydration and cramping. Regardless, Peppers is worthy of this pick and will fit right in with what the Steelers do on defense. They obviously filled their need with Sean Davis at safety last year and still have a good safety in Mike Mitchell, but Peppers can play in a rotation and his ability to play multiple positions on defense allows the Steelers to get creative in finding him ways to get on the field and wreak havoc. The Steelers may have other pressing needs, but they weren’t far off last year from the Super Bowl and drafting players like Peppers only help the team as a whole.

31.Atlanta Falcons: Dan Feeney, G, Indiana

I think the retiring of Chris Chester opens the door for Dan Feeney to sneak his way into the first round. There are mocks that have the Falcons going edge rusher, but the fact is Feeney is one of the only day one starters left at a positional need and I think the Falcons will see that and address it. Feeney also has the flexibility to play center as well adding more to his value. Feeney has a mean streak that will be a huge upgrade anyway over Chester who was on the decline.

32.New Orleans Saints: Charles Harris, DE, Missouri

This is likely to get traded away, but if it doesn’t expect the Saints to improve their defense some more after selecting one of the best CB’s in this draft and then selecting arguably the most crafty pass rusher in the draft. I personally have a higher grade on Harris than Garrett. Harris has an enormous repertoire of pass rushing maneuvers that make me wonder if he can be like Dwight Freeney in the NFL. Harris is one of the most relentless pass rushers I have seen and his tape is a joy to watch. The Saints would be having two defensive ends of Harris and Cam Jordan going after the QB…Winston, Newton and Ryan won’t like when this pick comes in.

SECOND ROUND

33.Cleveland Browns: Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan

The Corey Davis fall is apparently real, even though it’s flat-out idiotic. Hue Jackson won’t complain though as he will be bringing in arguably the best wide receiver in this class to be a weapon for Mitch Trubisky. Davis is a supreme talent that compares well to A.J. Green. He is going to bring the dynamic qualities that Josh Gordon once brought to Cleveland.

34.San Francisco 49ers: Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss

I believe that while the 49ers have so many needs and they did give Vance McDonald an extension that Engram is likely going to be the pick here for the niners. The 49ers lack size at the receiver position and I think they will use Engram both at TE and WR. Engram is an explosive 4.42 speed driven player that can split through defenders at will.

35.Jacksonville Jaguars: David Njoku, TE, Miami

A little bit of a tight end run here after Engram goes to San fran. The Jaguars traded away Julius Thomas and it’s assumed they are looking to upgrade that position via the draft. Njoku, to many is a surefire first rounder, I however do not agree. I think Njoku will fall into the Jaguars lap at 35. Blake Bortles receives another weapon on top of Leonard Fournette after the Jags used the whole free agency to target defense pretty much.

36.Chicago Bears: Budda Baker, S, Washington

The Bears are in desperate need of a safety. It leads me to confusion as to why so many are mocking a receiver here to Chicago. The Bears get a guy that can lay the wood and who can bring a versatility to a defense that would welcome just that. Budda Baker would be a plug-in-play energizer bunny for this Bears secondary and an overall good pick at 36.

37.Los Angeles Rams: Chris Godwin, WR, Penn State

The Rams are almost guaranteed to select a receiver. This is new Rams Head coach Sean McVay’s first NFL draft he is taking part in and so I would expect him to push buttons and make sure he brings in the new era with an offensive play-maker in Nittany Lion Chris Godwin. Godwin absolutely shredded USC in the Rose Bowl and took that momentum into the combine. Godwin showed off his natural hands and route running ability, but one thing he showed off we didn’t see coming was his speed. With Godwin running a 4.42 it likely shoots him up out of the third round and into the second. The Rams grab a starter next to Robert Woods for Jared Goff to throw to.

38.Los Angeles Chargers: Tre’Davious White, CB, LSU

With the first round pick of Malik Hooker, the Chargers start to mold their secondary and now they take Tre’ White from LSU. White is an outstanding leader as heavily endorsed by all his teammates. He is one of the most consistent corners in college football and the Chargers will love to add him to the secondary with Casey Hayward and Jason Verrett. The Chargers now are looking at one of the sneaky good secondary’s in all of football.

39.New York Jets: Takkarist McKinley, OLB, UCLA

The Jets got one, if not the best player in this draft at number six and now they add another defensive player in order to try to finally give Todd Bowles the defense he has wanted since he got to New York. Takkarist McKinley is an edge rusher that can step in and play day one for the Jets. Many even have him as a first round grade, so if that’s the case then the Jets are looking like thieves early in this draft.

40.Carolina Panthers: Alvin Kamara, RB, Tennessee

After taking the best available player and bolstering the cornerbacks on their roster, the Panthers look at the RB spot to upgrade. Jonathan Stewart, while fan favorite, is 30 years old and is constantly hampered by nagging injuries. The Panthers can now bring in Alvin Kamara to alleviate the pressure on older Stewart and get the Kamara era rolling in Carolina. Kamara is another all-purpose back that should run the read option with Cam Newton to perfection.

41.Cincinnati Bengals: Zay Jones, WR, East Carolina

The Bengals decide to go and get another weapon for Andy Dalton and to pair Zay Jones who is the all-time leader in receptions in FBS history, with the likes of All-Pro WR A.J. Green. The Bengals could go multiple routes but Jones makes sense as a way to keep the offense going. Anytime Green is out the offense seems stagnant and seeing as no one is scared of Brandon LaFell, Jones will give defensive backs and coaches something to think about.

42.New Orleans Saints: Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut

This one may not be a need with how good Vonn Bell and Kenny Vaccaro are, but Melifonwu is likely the best available on many boards and I think the Saints know that their defense has held them back to where they need to be in order to give Drew Brees another crack at the Super Bowl. Melifonwu makes the Saints third pick spent on defense and makes a ton of sense in doing so. He is a big bodied physical freak, he’s raw, but the measurables and talent will be enticing enough to select him in the second round.

43.Philadelphia Eagles: Adoree’ Jackson, CB, Michigan

Another flashy player coming to Philly. Jackson is going to be a starting CB right away due to the fact that the Eagles lack any legit starting NFL caliber corner. Jackson will be able to bring so much more to the table and will give the Eagles an option to platoon him and McCaffrey as kick returners. The Eagles will be sitting pretty with too electric play-makers on their roster and only after the second round.

44.Buffalo Bills: Chris Wormley, DT, Michigan

The Bills are transitioning to a 4-3 under new HC Sean McDermott and in doing that they will need to add another defensive tackle. Kyle Williams is likely out of the picture after this year, so it’s time for the Bills to add Chris Wormley who can be part of a rotation now and the future starting defensive tackle later.

45.Arizona Cardinals: Davis Webb, QB, California

I don’t like Davis Webb here at all, but with mostly all of the top quarterbacks gone and the Cardinals reportedly being very interested in his services this is the pick. Webb is nowhere near ready to start in the NFL and will need to sit behind a veteran quarterback. This pick works for him in that regard sitting behind Carson Palmer probably for one last season until Webb is the future of the franchise or so they hope.

46.Indianapolis Colts: Carl Lawson, OLB, Auburn

You can never have too many pass rushers in the NFL and as nice as it was to sign a player like Jabaal Sheard, the Colts can definitely add more pass rushing to the table. Carl Lawson from Auburn is a great edge rushing prospect that someday could get you 15+ sacks a season. Now add Lawson with Foster in the draft and Chris Ballard is killing it early on in his first draft as a GM.

47.Baltimore Ravens: Taco Charlton, OLB, Michigan

Ozzie Newsome is notorious for those big and powerful guys in the draft. The Ravens need a pass rusher and while they bypassed it earlier they end up landing Taco Charlton here. Charlton is a player that has a long way to go in my opinion, but you can build off his tools. The Ravens are getting a solid player at 47.

48.Minnesota Vikings: Joe Mixon, RB, Oklahoma

Adrian Peterson just signed in New Orleans after being released from his one-team home. The Vikings were hoping to see more out of Jerrick McKinnon, but it appears they haven’t which is why the Vikings have done extensive work on Mixon. I’m not saying it’s the right move, but expect Mixon to be the pick here with the amount of time the Vikings have put into him.

49.Washington Redskins: Jordan Willis, OLB, Kansas State

The Redskins just received word from the league that Trent Murphy is going to miss some time serving a suspension for PED use. Jordan Willis is likely the best player on the draft at this point and the Redskins could use a talented pass rusher like him.

50.Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Marcus Williams, S, Utah

Bradley McDougald ended up leaving in free agency and signing with the Seattle Seahawks, so the Bucs are going to need a safety. Luckily, this is the perfect time to need a safety in such a deep draft class. Marcus Williams from Utah has the range, tackling ability, ball-hawking ability and speed to play free safety next to free agent signing J.J. Wilcox.

51.Denver Broncos: John Ross, WR, Washington

There have been talks of the 40-yard dash fastest time keeper John Ross falling in the draft. I believe wholeheartedly in them and Denver isn’t going to mind when he’s available in the second round. With the likes of Demaryius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders and John Ross the Broncos will be looking to give weapons and no excuses to their young QB’s.

52.Cleveland Browns via Tennessee Titans: Josh Jones, S, NC State

Talk about a Gregg Williams type of safety. Josh Jones is exciting with his size and speed, but mainly the full power of his hitting ability. Williams likes to punch teams in the mouth on defense and blitz often with the safeties. Jones is going to fit in perfectly in Williams aggressive style defense. The Browns also are in dire need of two safeties so this is a great pick nonetheless.

53.Detroit Lions: Raekwon McMillan, ILB, Ohio State

DeAndre Levy was released from the team and now it looks as though the Lions will need an interior linebacker presence and McMillan fits the mold well.

54.Miami Dolphins: Justin Evans, S, Texas A&M

This may seem a little early, but I love the fit of Evans in Miami. T.J. McDonald is not a sure thing and will be suspended half of the season, so Evans and Jones can really beef up that secondary.

55.New York Giants: Zach Cunningham, ILB, Vanderbilt

Cunningham will come into New York with an obvious clear-cut role and that is to play middle linebacker for the G-men. The Giants have been using players like Kelvin Sheppard at the inside linebacker spot and Cunningham will be a massive upgrade on the defense. Great tackler and an excellent leader.

56.Oakland Raiders: Derek Rivers, DE, Youngstown State

The Raiders once again improve that defense by adding Rivers who is a very talented small-school edge rusher that will join another talented, or better yet, elite small-school edge rusher Khalil Mack. The Raiders are feasting early in the draft with Rivers and Davis in the first and second rounds.

57.Houston Texans: Dion Dawkins, OT/G, Temple

The Texans are looking at a lot less needs than most teams now that they have their hopeful franchise QB in Deshaun Watson. Houston will look instead at getting younger in the trenches. Dawkins provides a solid starter option at tackle, but projects much better to guard.

58.Seattle Seahawks: Tim Williams, DE, Alabama

Tim Williams just looks the part of a Seattle Seahawks edge rusher and he will fit in real well there as an upgrade over Cassius Marsh. Seattle is likely getting a first round talent later in the second round due to the off-the-field issues that have been in Williams’ past.

59.Kansas City Chiefs: Sidney Jones, CB, Washington

What was once an obvious first round talent had the unfortunate event of injuring himself at his pro day. A torn Achilles was the ruling and despite that bump in the road doctors and especially Sidney himself believe that he will be ready for September. Andy Reid likely will want to rest him until he is 100% but definitely expect this to be the pick reuniting Jones with Marcus Peters.

60.Dallas Cowboys: Tarell Basham, DE, Ohio

This seems like a good route to go. The Cowboys need help in the secondary big time, but they also have a need of a pass rusher. Tarell Basham is a sleeper prospect to be one of the top edge rushers selected. He’s a model of consistency and at this point with the Greg Hardy and Randy Gregory sagas, it’s about time things were copasetic in Dallas.

61.Green Bay Packers: Montravius Adams, DT, Auburn

Depth is needed at the defensive tackle position and Adams could be a big help. The Packers could look at an edge rusher as well, but I expect them to grab a solid defensive tackle early on.

62.Pittsburgh Steelers: Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston

The Steelers are said to target a tight end early on, but I think if Tyus Bowser is there at 62 he’s as good as gone. The Steelers need an edge rusher now as James Harrison’s tank (thought it may not look like it) is running out. Bowser can make the Steelers younger at that position and give them a freakish talent as well.

63.Atlanta Falcons: Ryan Anderson, DE, Alabama

Brooks Reed isn’t terrible, but the Falcons fans won’t complain if Ryan Anderson is the one replacing him and rushing the passer.

64.Carolina Panthers via New England Patriots: Marcus Maye, S, Florida

The Panthers are set to start 36-year old Mike Adams or inconsistent Tre Boston. Marcus Maye might be the better option.

THIRD ROUND

65.Cleveland Browns: Jalen Tabor, CB, Florida

A Florida alumni duo is born in Cleveland. Tabor and Joe Haden make the secondary on top of Josh Jones a little more serious than before the draft. Tabor fell hard in this draft due to his 4.7 forty yard dash that was in my honest opinion overblown. He doesn’t play like that on tape and thus leads to the Browns getting a first round talent in the third round.

66.San Francisco 49ers: Pat Elflein, C, Ohio State

The 49ers acquired Jeremy Zuttah, but I would still take Elflein. This offensive lineman is another high character, highly respected leader that is the definition of a blue collar player. The 49ers will take Elflein all day at this spot in the draft.

67.Chicago Bears: Fabian Moreau, CB, UCLA

Moreau suffered a torn pectoral and likely will need some time to recover, but he does make a lot sense for a team that signed Amukamara to a one-year deal and hasn’t received the production out of Kyle Fuller that they expected.

68.Jacksonville Jaguars: DeMarcus Walker, Florida State

The Jaguars signed Calais Campbell to go inside with Malik Jackson. They now have Dante Fowler Jr. waiting on an edge buddy and they get that with DeMarcus Walker.

69.Los Angeles Rams: Ethan Pocic, C, LSU

The Rams signed John Sullivan to be kind of the emergency starter coming into the season at center. While fans may think it’s fine to go with him for a full year…it’s not. Pocic is a first rounder most years, but in a deep draft like this he falls to the third round and right into the Rams lap. Pocic can compete and ultimately beat out Sullivan for the starting job day one.

70.New York Jets: Ahkello Witherspoon, CB, Colorado

So far so good for the Jets in this draft. It’s about to get even better for them with the selection of Ahkello Witherspoon. The big 6-foot-3 cornerback can come in and give the Jets size they simply do not have at the position.

71.San Diego Chargers: JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC

The Chargers refuse to rule out the WR position according to multiple reports. JuJu is considered a good value pick here and has the upside to be a number one receiver. With the injury history of Keenan Allen it’s important to get insurance, although JuJu might be more than that.

72.New England Patriots via Carolina Panthers: Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State

Amid the sexual assault allegations directed at Gareon Conley he’s expected to fly down the boards. Conley is a top five cornerback in this draft, but teams just have to do much too much research in literally no time at all before the draft. I expect Conley to go a team that doesn’t pick until the third round, has a limited amount of holes on the roster and tons of depth at the position Conley plays. Hmm. Patriots are my pick and man would this be nuts if Conley joined Malcolm Butler, Stephon Gilmore, Cyrus Jones, Eric Rowe and Justin Coleman in Foxboro.

73.Cincinnati Bengals: Dorian Johnson, G, Pittsburgh

The Bengals lost their All-Pro and young guard Kevin Zeitler to the division rival Browns. Sooner or later they may have to replace him. For the time being Christian Westerman is expected to do the work, but getting a player like Johnson here could be a better option.

74.Baltimore Ravens via Philadelphia Eagles: Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington

The Ravens in case you haven’t noticed are depleted at WR. They may regret letting Kamar Aiken go or rather driving him away, but if they get Kupp in the third round that may make up for it.

75.Buffalo Bills: Nathan Peterman, QB, Pittsburgh

No one really knows what the future holds for the Bills. They looked like they wanted to can Tyrod Taylor this past off-season, but they held onto him paying him his huge contract. They have been one of the most active teams in search for a QB, so Peterman seems like an option here.

76.New Orleans Saints: Brad Kaaya, QB, Miami

Drew Brees gets an understudy. Brad Kaaya is one of the quarterbacks that really intrigues me, while I’m sure the Saints would like Mahomes, they are trying to win now and will not spent a high pick on a QB as that doesn’t help them currently. Kaaya is a good pick in the third round and is set up to succeed in a good system and watching Brees.

77.Arizona Cardinals: Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson

Surprisingly, Arizona doesn’t have many needs so they can afford to go with a best available type of selection. The thought with Tankersley is the future, with Harlan Miller, Williams and Bethel. Tankersley would have a hard time earning playing time, but he’s talented enough I think he could do it and end up being a starter across from Patrick Peterson by next year.

78.Baltimore Ravens: Nazair Jones, DT, North Carolina

The Ravens got Brandon Williams back, but there is plenty else they need to do to get that defensive line looking better.

79.Minnesota Vikings: Isaac Asiata, G, Utah

I assure you this wasn’t on purpose. Both of the Asiata’s end up on the Vikings. Now the Vikings grab an interior blocker for their new RB Joe Mixon.

80.Indianapolis Colts: Taylor Moton, OT, Western Michigan

Indy gets some more protection for Andrew Luck. Taylor Moton impressed during the pre-draft process and he has the versatility to play both tackle and guard positions.

81.Washington Redskins: Desmond King, CB/S, Iowa

The Redskins decide to go with the versatile King that can fill one of the CB roles or kick in over at safety. King is a great player and consistent which is something the Redskins have been looking for.

82.Denver Broncos: Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland

While many might like Virgil Green, he just isn’t that deep field stretching seam threat we thought he could be. Adam Shaheen definitely looks like one though and would add another dynamic to an offense that is looking for answers after last season.

83.Tennessee Titans: Elijah Lee, ILB, Kansas State

Tennessee was missing a second round pick from the Browns trade so they decide to go inside linebacker here and get a player that may look like a reach for many, but has really risen up the boards at the end of the draft process. Lee will fit in nicely right next to Woodyard.

84.Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jourdan Lewis, CB, Michigan

Last year’s pick of VH3 to pair with Brent Grimes ended up being necessary after the Bucs found out that Alterraun Verner never was going to live up to the contract they gave him. The Bucs need another CB and Lewis would be a great option.

85.Detroit Lions: Gerald Everett, TE, South Alabama

The Lions have been very lenient and patient with Eric Ebron, but he really is never going to hit his full potential and so the Lions can quietly bring in a new era at TE by drafting Everett here. Who knows? Maybe this pick will help Ebron get his things in order.

86.Minnesota Vikings via Miami Dolphins: Larry Ogunjobi, DT, Charlotte

There is a reason to be concerned over the issues going on with Sharrif Floyd. Ogunjobi is rising up the boards and this would be nice insurance for Floyd assuming he never is able to return.

87.New York Giants: Antonio Garcia, OT, Troy

Giants fans have a lot to be optimistic about, but they still need to be cautious and look at the situation at tackle. Ereck Flowers may never develop and D.J. Fluker could continue to get hurt. Antonio Garcia is a high end tackle option at this point in the draft and the Giants could use him earlier than some of these other raw tackles.

88.Oakland Raiders: Cameron Sutton, CB, Tennessee

The Raiders have a luxury of not having many holes to fill at all so they can go out and grab a player like Sutton. This pick more than likely seals up the cornerbacks for the year.

89.Houston Texans: Jake Butt, TE, Michigan

A tight end that was once considered a top two player at his position but fell due to a torn ACL. Jake Butt would fit in nicely for Houston.

90.Seattle Seahawks: Rasual Douglas, CB, West Virginia

Add more cornerback depth to the Legion of Boom, you know that is what the Seahawks are going to do. Richard Sherman isn’t going anywhere before the season though.

91.Kansas City Chiefs: Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M

With Tamba Hali getting up there in age and then the likelihood of Dee Ford leaving in free agency, Daeshon Hall makes a lot of sense. The Chiefs can’t afford to not be prepared otherwise you can forget about the reload type of team we have been accustomed to and realize sooner or later they could be rebuild.

92.Dallas Cowboys: Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama

The Cowboys need to gain more depth in the trenches. Their defensive line is starting to look good with the addition of Basham, now Tomlinson can slide right in the defensive line at DT.

93.Green Bay Packers: Adam Bisnowaty, OT, Pittsburgh

The Packers lost T.J. Lang and J.C. Tretter in the off-season, Bisnowaty can add depth to the offensive line as a whole.

94.Pittsburgh Steelers: Corn Elder, CB, Miami

Insert an immediate nickel guy that can contribute right away. The Steelers don’t necessarily need him, but they have gone with best available in the past and it’s worked out.

95.Atlanta Falcons: Eddie Jackson, S, Alabama

The Falcons add a future starter in Eddie Jackson to go along with Keau Neal who they picked last season.

96.New England Patriots: Alex Anzalone, ILB, Florida

Trading Jamie Collins left a hole or so we thought in this defense. Well, even if it did the Patriots can patch that up with outstanding athletic linebacker Anzalone.

97.Miami Dolphins: Duke Riley, OLB, LSU

Miami is going to love putting Duke Riley next to Koa Misi and Kiko Alonso. Riley shot his stock up at the combine and he fits in well with the Dolphins.

98.Carolina Panthers: Jaleel Johnson, DT, Iowa

Panthers need some interior help and Jaleel Johnson brings that to the table. High motor and above average athleticism.

99.Philadelphia Eagles via Baltimore Ravens: Shaquill Griffin, CB, UCF

The Eagles double dip on cornerbacks in this draft, but it’s a pressing need and they grab another real good prospect and underrated at that in Griffin.

100.Tennessee Titans via Los Angeles Rams: Bucky Hodges, TE, Virginia Tech

Titans really don’t have a need now and with just about everything taken care of they can afford to grab another weapon for Marcus Mariota.

101.Denver Broncos: Vincent Taylor, DT, Oklahoma State

Taylor is able to slide right in that role left behind by Sylvester Williams.

102.Seattle Seahawks: Dawuane Smoot, DE, Illinois

Seattle starts to build up a rotation in getting Williams and Smoot in the draft. Could be big trouble for the NFC West.

103.New Orleans Saints: Curtis Samuel, RB/WR, Ohio State

The Saints traded away their big playmaker Brandin Cooks, so they get another one in Curtis Samuel who many wouldn’t expect to be on the board this late.

104.Kansas City Chiefs: Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky

He is a spitting image of Sterling Shepard and will be able to be an impact player immediately for Kansas City.

105.Pittsburgh Steelers: Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M

The Steelers are liking the WR’s in this class for some reason even with Martavis Bryant being reinstated and the talent on the roster at the position. Reynolds is a tall and big play receiver that would be great value for a third round compensatory pick.

106.Seattle Seahawks: David Sharpe, OT, Florida

The Seahawks start to build up an offensive line for once with this draft. This time they grab a player with great upside in Sharpe.

107.New York Jets: Marlon Mack, RB, South Florida

The Jets are going to need a starting running back sooner or later since Forte isn’t going last much longer and Bilal Powell is more of a scat/gadget running back.

FOURTH ROUND

108.Cleveland Browns: Julie’n Davenport, OT, Bucknell

Extremely raw project type of prospect that will be an understudy to Joe Thomas who is one of the greatest to ever play the position. Seems like a nice fit.

109.San Francisco 49ers: Amara Darboh, WR, Michigan

The niners need some receiving help alongside Pierre Garcon and they get it here with a solid and bigger receiver in Amara Darboh.

110.Jacksonville Jaguars: Danny Isidora, G, Miami

Jaguars adding more depth to the interior of the offensive line. Need to keep Blake Bortles upright.

111.Chicago Bears: Malachi Dupre, WR, LSU

The Bears lost Alshon Jeffery in free agency, Kevin White’s future is a question mark so it’s time to bring in another big bodied receiver that could end up being great. Wasn’t used much at all in LSU due to the fact LSU is run heavy since they had Leonard Fournette and Derrius Guice.

112.Los Angeles Rams: George Kittle, TE, Iowa

The Rams already have Tyler Higbee and Temarrick Hemingway in the fray, but Kittle instantly joins a roster where he is now the best blocker at his position and the most athletic. Kittle would be an outstanding fit for Sean McVay’s offense.

113.Los Angeles Chargers: Trey Hendrickson, DE, FAU

Trey Hendrickson had a great East-West Shrine Game and that is really what put him on the map. Nothing with Ingram is guaranteed so he would be a nice rotational end and possibly a replacement if Ingram left next year.

114.Washington Redskins via New York Jets: Anthony Walker, ILB, Northwestern

While Zach Brown was signed and he did have a great season last year, Walker would be the future inside linebacker.

115.Carolina Panthers: Dede Westbrook, WR, Oklahoma

The Panthers smartly let Ted Ginn walk and now they can replace him as easily as they signed him. Dede Westbrook has some off-the-field issues that made him slip, but he is a surefire deep threat with his speed to beat defenders over the top.

116.Cincinnati Bengals: Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, UCLA

The Bengals add more interior depth by grabbing a player that was once considered a first round talent.

117.Chicago Bears via Buffalo Bills: Jordan Leggett, TE, Clemson

Leggett wasn’t amazing during the pre-draft process which is why he falls out of the top three rounds.

Leggett could bring a solid weapon to Chicago to help out Glennon.

118.Philadelphia Eagles: Jermaine Eluemunor, OT, Texas A&M

Very underrated and slightly raw prospect with a high ceiling. Good pick for the Eagles who have an older offensive line.

119.Arizona Cardinals: Erik Magnuson, G, Michigan

The Cardinals get a player in Magnuson that could beat out Cole Toner for the job at guard.

120.Minnesota Vikings: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia

Sullivan is gone and Berger is 35. The Vikings are going to need a center real soon, luckily Orlosky is pretty good for a fourth round pick.

121.Indianapolis Colts: Kareem Hunt, RB, Toledo

This back showed out at the Senior Bowl, but besides the point he happens to be a very well balanced back that should takeover for Frank Gore when he decides to hang up his cleats.

122.Baltimore Ravens: Devonte Fields, OLB, Louisville

Another pass rusher, can’t have too many of them. Fields has some past off-the-field issues so the Ravens get a good deal with him here.

123.Washington Redskins: Kyle Fuller, C, Baylor

The Redskins need some depth behind Spencer Long at center. Fuller could possibly kick over to guard if the coaches wanted to get him on the field.

124.Tennessee Titans: Jeremy Cutrer, CB, Middle Tennessee

Titans adding more depth to the cornerback position with the local college player.

125.Tampa Bay Buccaneers: ArDarius Stewart, WR, Alabama

Tampa Bay adds another weapon for Jameis Winston in the form of ArDarius Stewart. Making a three headed monster at receiver.

126.Denver Broncos: Kendall Beckwith, ILB, LSU

Beckwith fell in the draft due injuries. Beckwith isn’t a great athlete either, but he’s instinctive and could be a nice addition for the Broncos.

127.Detroit Lions: K.D. Cannon, WR, Baylor

With Anquan Boldin gone the Lions need a slot receiver. Insert K.D. Cannon who has the ability to play outside or inside and can torch defenders over the top, opening up the field.

128.Minnesota Vikings via Miami Dolphins: Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State

More cornerback depth to compete with the likes of Trae Waynes, Mackensie Alexander and Terrence Newman.

129.Oakland Raiders: Jonnu Smith, TE, Florida International

Unfortunately Smith had his season cut short after his girlfriend poured scalding hot water on him. Smith is ready to return to football though now and could be a nice option in Oakland if Jared Cook and or Clive Walford don’t pan out.

130.Houston Texans: Chad Hansen, WR, California

Houston adds another weapon who can stretch the field for Deshaun Watson.

131.New England Patriots via Seattle Seahawks: Forfeited pick

132.Kansas City Chiefs: Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villanova

A raw, but very talented prospect could get a shot to start early in his career.

133.Dallas Cowboys: Xavier Woods, S, Louisiana Tech

The Cowboys haven’t addressed the safety position which was poached in free agency. They do here and get a nice safety in Woods.

134.Green Bay Packers: D’Onta Foreman, RB, Texas

Green Bay hasn’t really had RB luck besides Lacy, but he’s gone now. D’Onta Foreman will be a player that makes Packer fans feel like Lacy never left.

135.Pittsburgh Steelers: Wayne Gallman, RB, Clemson

It’s unlikely that DeAngelo Williams is coming back and someone is going to need to backup Bell. Wayne Gallman is a big power back that will be able to give Bell a breather.

136.Atlanta Falcons: Carlos Thompson, DT, Clemson

The Falcons are looking to add some interior depth. Carlos Thompson is the best available interior defensive lineman.

137.Indianapolis Colts: Howard Wilson, CB, Houston

Indy gets some cornerback depth with an older secondary that needs it.

138.Cincinnati Bengals: Zach Banner, G, USC

The Bengals continue to get bigger and meaner in the trenches by adding a mammoth of a man in Zach Banner.

139.Philadelphia Eagles: Ryan Glasgow, DT, Michigan

The Eagles traded for Timmy Jernigan, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t add another defensive tackle.

140.New York Giants: Samje Perine, RB, Oklahoma

The Giants finally get their running back who can take the primary load and use Paul Perkins as a scat back or a Thunder and Lightning combination in NY.

141.Los Angeles Rams: Blair Brown, ILB, Ohio

Blair Brown is starting to get name recognition, but I’m sure he’s been well known around the scouting community. Brown is a relentless inside linebacker that can run sideline to sideline and make any tackle he attempts. On top of this Brown ran a nice forty yard time and is a mauling run stopper.

142.Houston Texans: Brendan Langley, CB, Lamar

Houston can say all they want they won’t miss A.J. Bouye, but they would be wrong in saying that. Kevin Johnson has yet to prove he can stay healthy a full season. It’s time to bring in an underrated corner as insurance.

143.San Francisco 49ers: Nico Siragusa, G, San Diego State

The 49ers keep adding depth to the back end of their offensive line and Siragusa is more than just depth as well.

144.Indianapolis Colts via New England Patriots: Jeremy Sprinkle, TE, Arkansas

Colts received this pick by trading away Dwayne Allen to the Patriots. Now, they replace Dwayne Allen with a player that is very similar to him.

ROUND FIVE

145.Cleveland Browns: Michael Roberts, TE, Toledo

146.San Francisco 49ers: Elijah Qualls, NT, Washington

147.Chicago Bears: Deatrich Wise Jr, DE, Arkansas

148.Jacksonville Jaguars: Carlos Henderson, WR, Louisiana Tech

149.Los Angeles Rams: Javancy Jones, OLB, Jackson State

150.New York Jets: Joshua Dobbs, QB, Tennessee

151.Los Angeles Chargers: Connor McDermott, OT, UCLA

152.Carolina Panthers: Will Holden, OT, Vanderbilt

153.Cincinnati Bengals: Shelton Gibson, WR, West Virginia

154.Washington Redskins: Patrick Towles, QB, Boston College

155.Philadelphia Eagles: Vince Biegel, OLB, Wisconsin

156.Buffalo Bills: Dan Skipper, OT, Arkansas

157.Arizona Cardinals: Rayshawn Jenkins, S, Miami

158.Indianapolis Colts: Lorenzo Jerome, S, St. Francis (PA)

159.Baltimore Ravens: Jamaal Williams, RB, BYU

160.Minnesota Vikings: Connor Harris, ILB, Lindenwood

161.San Francisco 49ers: Kenny Golladay, WR, Northern Illinois

162.Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jordan Morgan, G, Kutztown

163.Buffalo Bills: Ryan Switzer, WR, North Carolina

164.Tennessee Titans: John Johnson, S, Boston College

165.Detroit Lions: Jalen Myrick, CB, Minnesota

166.Miami Dolphins: Josh Malone, WR, Tennessee

167.New York Giants: David Jones, FS, Richmond

168.Oakland Raiders: Keion Adams, OLB, Western Michigan

169.Houston Texans: Sam Tevi, OT, Utah

170.Kansas City Chiefs: Corey Clement, RB, Wisconsin

171.Buffalo Bills: Delano Hill, S, Michigan

172.Green Bay Packers: Tanzel Smart, DT, Tulane

173.Pittsburgh Steelers: Jerod Evans, QB, Virginia Tech

174.Atlanta Falcons: Davon Godchaux, DT, LSU

175.Cleveland Browns: Donnel Pumphrey, RB, San Diego State

176.Cincinnati Bengals: Paul Magloire Jr, LB, Arizona

177.Denver Broncos: James Conner, RB, Pittsburgh

178.Miami Dolphins: Ben Boulware, ILB, Clemson

179.Arizona Cardinals: Josh Augusta, NT, Missouri

180.Kansas City Chiefs: Jeremiah Ledbetter, DE, Arkansas

181.Cleveland Browns: Avery Moss, DE, Youngstown State

182.Green Bay Packers: Tedric Thompson, S, Colorado

183.New England Patriots: Nate Gerry, S, Nebraska

184.Miami Dolphins: Sean Harlow, G, Oregon State

SIXTH ROUND

185.Cleveland Browns: Dylan Cole, OLB, Missouri State

186.Baltimore Ravens: Fred Ross, WR, Mississippi State

187.Jacksonville Jaguars: D.J. Jones, NT, Ole Miss

188.Cleveland Browns: Eric Saubert, TE, Drake

189.Los Angeles Rams: Derek Sloter, QB, Northern Colorado

190.Los Angeles Chargers: Alek Torgersen, QB, Penn

191.New York Jets: Mason Schrek, TE, Buffalo

192.Carolina Panthers: Geoff Gray, G, Manitoba

193.Cincinnati Bengals: Josh Carraway, OLB, TCU

194.Philadelphia Eagles: Chad Williams, WR, Grambling

195.Buffalo Bills: Cole Hitkutini, TE, Louisville

196.New Orleans Saints: Hunter Dimick, OLB, Utah

197.Arizona Cardinals: Jadar Johnson, S, Clemson

198.San Francisco 49ers: Joe Williams, RB, Utah

199.Minnesota Vikings: Brian Hill, RB, Wyoming

200.New England Patriots: Noah Brown, WR, Ohio State

201.Washington Redskins: Steven Taylor, OLB, Houston

202.San Francisco 49ers: Matt Milano, LB, Boston College

203.Denver Broncos: Samson Ebukam, OLB, Eastern Washington

204.Tampa Bay Buccaneers: C.J. Beathard, QB, Iowa

205.Detroit Lions: Ejuan Price, OLB, Pittsburgh

206.Los Angeles Rams: Fish Smithson, S, Kansas

207.New York Giants: Michael Clark, WR, Marshall

208.Oakland Raiders: Aaron Jones, RB, UTEP

209.Washington Redskins: Chris Carson, RB, Oklahoma State

210.Seattle Seahawks: Orion Stewart, S, Baylor

211.Dallas Cowboys: Hardy Nickerson, LB, Illinois

212.Green Bay Packers: Phillip Walker, QB, Temple

213.Pittsburgh Steelers: Glen Antoine, NT, Idaho

214.Tennessee Titans: T.J. Logan, RB, North Carolina

215.Detroit Lions: Jon Toth, C, Kentucky

216.Kansas City Chiefs: Harvey Langi, LB, BYU

217.Cincinnati Bengals: Elijah Hood, RB, North Carolina

218.Kansas City Chiefs: Brandon Bell, OLB, Penn State

SEVENTH ROUND

219.San Francisco 49ers via Cleveland Browns: Joshua Holsey, CB, Auburn

220.Washington Redskins via San Francisco 49ers: Lewis Neal, DE, LSU

221.Chicago Bears: Brady Gustafson, QB, Montana

222.Jacksonville Jaguars: Leon McQuay III, S, USC

223.Miami Dolphins via Los Angeles Rams: Ezra Robinson, CB, Tennessee State

224.New York Jets: Speedy Noil, WR, Texas A&M

225.Los Angeles Chargers: Xavier Coleman, CB, Portland State

226.Seattle Seahawks: Taquan Mizzell, RB, Virginia

227.Cincinnati Bengals: Phazahn Odom, TE, Fordham

228.Dallas Cowboys via Buffalo Bills: Derrick Griffin, WR, Texas Christian

229.New Orleans Saints: Dymonte Thomas, S, Michigan

230.Philadelphia Eagles: Eric Wilson, LB, Cincinnati

231.Arizona Cardinals: Michael Zunica, FB, Kansas

232.Minnesota Vikings: Jylan Ware, OT, Alabama State

233.Carolina Panthers via Indianapolis Colts: Krishawn Hogan, WR, Marian

234.Los Angeles Rams via Baltimore Ravens: DaQuan Holmes, CB, American International

235.Washington Redskins: Marquel Lee, LB, Wake Forest

236.Tennessee Titans: Tarik Cohen, RB, NC A&T

237.Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jamari Staples, WR, Louisville

238.Denver Broncos: Casey DeAndrade, S, New Hampshire

239.New England Patriots via Detroit Lions: Dalton Crossan, RB, New Hampshire

240.Miami Dolphins: Mitch Leinder, QB, Minnesota

241.New York Giants: Ricky Seals-Jones, WR, Texas A&M

242.Oakland Raiders: Storm Norton, OT, Toledo

243.Houston Texans: Artavis Scott, WR, Clemson

244.Oakland Raiders: Travin Dural, WR, LSU

245.Kansas City Chiefs: Tion Green, RB, Cincinnati

246.Dallas Cowboys: David Washington, QB, Old Dominion