I've got an extra ticket

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I woke up the other day and said, hell, I'm going to the College World Series in Omaha!!! So along the way, I 've come up with an extra ticket to the opening game Friday the 14th at 1pm. (North Carolina vs Virginia) Anybody body here at ROD live near there? I'm giving this ticket away if anybody wants to come watch a game. The CWS has always been a bucket list for me so I'm excited! Did I mention this ticket is behind home plate, 10 rows up? Yeah, premo seats. Give me a yell if anybody is interested.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Have fun Bo!!!

I admire you taking full advantage of your retirement. Good on you Brudda!

Since you're in Omaha. There is a cool restaurant there called Spaghetti Works. It's been there forever because I went there a couple of different times when I had to go up there to visit my parents during Christmas when I was still in college. They had all you can eat Spaghetti and there was a crap load of different kinds. It's still there... I loved that place.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have fun Bo!!!

I admire you taking full advantage of your retirement. Good on you Brudda!

Since you're in Omaha. There is a cool restaurant there called Spaghetti Works. It's been there forever because I went there a couple of different times when I had to go up there to visit my parents during Christmas when I was still in college. They had all you can eat Spaghetti and there was a crap load of different kinds. It's still there... I loved that place.
I’ve been there. Old building with old decor. Good food and great atmosphere. Thanks for the reminder. I’ll be right behind home plate so look for my mug!