I’ve got a sneaky suspicion about why Rams FA info is taking so long...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think it's taking so long to get the info because this team likes to take forever to share info. For example, how long did we wait to find out about the revamped coaching staff? Or how many years did it take before they finally revealed the new uniforms?

This organization just likes to withhold information as long as possible IMO
This is true unfortunately. Some of the teams have interviews set up with their new coaching additions all done and posted up on their sites, updated coaching lists, etc. And I do find it annoying even though I get that they're trying to find every advantage.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Slight deviation from topic... but I've always wondered what it would do to a teams competetive drive if you saved 16 mil from your cap and then each game, the best player on our team or the MVP, whatever.. gets a 1 mil bonus.
Some 3rd string corner gets a pick 6 and changes the game? Extra mil.
If 2 players grade the same, they each get half.

If other players don't want AD to get it every game, they better work.

Just a quirky hypothetical... not actually saying I think it's possible or a good idea ... just an interesting thought imo.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Les is in the streets begging for change and busy organizing a bake sale to get the Rams under the cap.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's the fricken magical Jedi mind trick Los Angeles Rams! Caps don't apply, 1st round picks don't apply, they just win and get whoever they want. Robert Johnson at the Crossroads is wondering how the Rams do what they do.
Hey Seahawks fans, how's it going?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Rams may have laid out renegotiated deals for vets like Whitworth and Brockers and are waiting for an answer. Their agents would likely be holding out to see how ugly this FA market is going to get, but the Rams must have a date they require an answer by. It's probably pretty soon, to give them time to wrap up the rest of their cost-saving moves.

This makes sense.

Slight deviation from topic... but I've always wondered what it would do to a teams competetive drive if you saved 16 mil from your cap and then each game, the best player on our team or the MVP, whatever.. gets a 1 mil bonus.
Some 3rd string corner gets a pick 6 and changes the game? Extra mil.
If 2 players grade the same, they each get half.

If other players don't want AD to get it every game, they better work.

Just a quirky hypothetical... not actually saying I think it's possible or a good idea ... just an interesting thought imo.

Interesting incentive structure. (y)