I've decided to go public

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
1579201687558.png

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Seriously. Sounds like a cool idea. Let us know when it is available.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Let us know when you publish. I'll definitely buy a copy.

Fuck that we've been putting up with @LoyalRam 's shit long enouth that he should provide a signed copt for each of us with a $100 bill to use as a bookmark!!!

Whew

After reading the thread title... I thought the subject matter was going to be something completely different. :whistle:

Well one never knows, so keep your hopes up!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fuck that we've been putting up with @LoyalRam 's shit long enouth that he should provide a signed copt for each of us with a $100 bill to use as a bookmark!!!

Well one never knows, so keep your hopes up!!!
Well, is this the time to talk about tight skirts? They get very uncomfortable after a while...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good luck LeRoy.
Thanks man...I am gambling all, considering the cost of my education. I feel like I am floating at times without ingesting any substances! lol

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I gotta admit, Leroy, I laugh everytime you call us "bastids." Don't know why but it just tickles me I guess.
At any rate hope to hear that you are progressing well with your writing aspirations!!

~ArkyRamsFan~

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Follow your dreams Leroy. I remember wanting to be a reporter when I was young. A sports reporter who gets to go to all the biggest sporting events around the country. Then the family came and more important things like food and shelter. So I had to get a real job.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
G
Very kind. I am attempting to publish historical fiction with a flavor of magical realism. Hopefully I don't SUCK!
Good luck.

I wrote a story along those lines once. It involved my Vikings winning a Super Bowl. :)