It's still not over ....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
I know it feels that way, again. Just like it did after the Ravens game.

Minnesota has two tough games left. My gut feeling is McVay will have the boys ready for the 49'ers.

Playoffs, here we come!!!! (Maybe, possibly, probably not, but hope is everything!)

Dirigo

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Even if the Rams do qualify for the post season, they most likely would make an early exit.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I know it feels that way, again. Just like it did after the Ravens game.

Minnesota has two tough games left. My gut feeling is McVay will have the boys ready for the 49'ers.

Playoffs, here we come!!!! (Maybe, possibly, probably not, but hope is everything!)
Why not.

Go RAMS!!!

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I feel like we're being trolled...

No, I think this team is so Jekyl and Hyde - they could possibly win both remaining games. Minn could lose to GB. Chicago played GB very tough yesterday.

Stranger things have happened.

Just trying to keep the hope alive.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
No, I think this team is so Jekyl and Hyde - they could possibly win both remaining games. Minn could lose to GB. Chicago played GB very tough yesterday.

Stranger things have happened.

Just trying to keep the hope alive.
It ain't over til it's over. Cheers.

Turducken

Starter
5.1% chance at the 6th seed. If we win and Vikings lose then it's about 33%. I feel like I've been good enough to ask Santa for a 1 in 3 chance, but no way do I deserve a 1 in 20 gift.

Next weekend I'll just be rooting for a niners loss because, well, they are the niners.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
i just want us to dismantle the 49ers

i’m done doing the math and watching Viking games. F that

Beat the 49ers and I can go into the off season well prepared for a summer full of threads moaning about the Jalen Ramsey trade and why we don’t have a #1 pick.

Just beat Satan’s Friends.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
From now on I'm treating each Rams' game like a one night stand...
I'm getting drunk before hand and will not get hung up on where the relationship is going.

No expectations baby!
Me love you long time!

Go Rams.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's over. I won't allow myself to hope again unless and until we get a playoff berth.

But even then it's not like this team can win out from a wildcard position. That ain't gonna happen.

Record should end up being 9-7. Then reload for 2020. It's all good.

KayJay

Starter
I'm not gonna lie to you, its over. Its done now, the playoffs aren't happening. But that is okay. We didn't play like it, we tried to mickey mouse our offensive line. McVay sort of slipshot his adjustments this year, and the defense has been Jekyll and Hyde all year long. We won't make, because we didn't play well enough to make it, period. Aaron Donaldhas largely been ineffective because they are double and triple teaming him. Fowler either gets to the quarterback, or doesn't. Matthews and Weddle are clearly in their twilight years, and go ahead and add Whitworth to the mix. Nobody has been consistent to make a playoff run, and I say to all of you; its okay.

I think we needed to hit our lowest point to understand exactly what we need to work on, and what we want to be. We started out the season shaky, and will end shaky. But it doesn't have to stay that way. We can beat the last two teams. We have two more games to go, we want to finish strong going into the next season. What better way to let people know the NFC West will be tough next year just like it was tough this year by going 10-6? These last two games do matter to me. Going into next season we want everyone to know we still aren't a cupcake. We want to look like a team that will bounce back, and get our revenge next year.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
It's over. I won't allow myself to hope again unless and until we get a playoff berth.

But even then it's not like this team can win out from a wildcard position. That ain't gonna happen.

Record should end up being 9-7. Then reload for 2020. It's all good.

Ah Merlin...nice post....but your second sentence....I'd strike the word "hope" and replace with the word "expect".
Well, because:

1576524713370.png

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Honestly, just glad to be here amongst all my fellow Ram's fans. We, as fans, of this franchise, have been through ALOT, and that's an understatement.

We would have killed to be 9-7 in the Fisher days .... now 9-7 is a disapointment :)

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
9-7 is a must. And hope for next year:

2017 Vikings - 13-3 disappointing playoff loss
2018 Rams - 13-3 disappointing playoff loss
2018 Vikings - LOADED on both sides yet.....8-7-1
2019 Rams - LOADED on both sides yet....9-7 (or 8-8)
2019 Vikings - rebound and make the playoffs
2020 Rams - ?

We're one year behind the Vikings following in their footsteps. After this year, next year I would take the season they're having this year.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
A lot of things bother about the Rams and a lot of things bother about football......inconsistent play on a week to week basis is my number 1 MOST i=frustrating aspect of both.

Teams who flip flop week to week drive me bananas!!!! I view it as a MAJOR sign of weakness with the players and coaches......ultimately you tend not to see these type of teams deep in the playoffs.

To be honest, I couldn't take another Playoff run with this team. Losing another Superbowl would be crushing and there's no way in hell we can take on the Ravens or any other great team.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Um..........At least were not some 7-9 crap team :palm:. Fix the OL and be prude on Def signing.

Ellard80

Legend
Yeah.... stranger shit has happened, but the playoffs are likely out. It's bad luck however, because 8-6 in many years would be way way more alive for the playoffs. This year has been strange. We still have a lot of talent on this team - but the NFL is a fickle beast and often hard to predict.

1. the offensive line was a mess earlier in the year, it got better but still struggles in the run game.
2. Goff has been often shitty, or up and down.
3. McVay hasn't been able to keep the team consistent like the last two years.
4. Wades defense is often solid, and at other times gets blown the fuck up.
5. Gurley doesn't seem to me to be himself.

The overall theme - is inconsistency.