It's National Junk Food Day! Show us your junk!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ummm...maybe a different choice of words?

I love onion rings if done right. For real ones, they must be cooked all the way through. If I bite into an onion ring and I pull out a slimy onion like a snake, I'll hurl. That's why I love Burger King onion rings because there is no danger of that, since they are faux rings! I love ordering "I'll take a double whopper with cheese, no onions and no tomatoes. And onion rings instead of french fries...

View: https://i.imgur.com/kEiEhXj.png

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I don't mind onion rings myself, but fries and ice cream are must haves. Unfortunately, I'm broke right now, and can't get either one of them.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't mind onion rings myself, but fries and ice cream are must haves. Unfortunately, I'm broke right now, and can't get either one of them.
McDonald's fries are my favorite, but they must be hot! Maybe New York Super Fudge Chunk for the ice cream?

Memento

Name
Jemma
McDonald's fries are my favorite, but they must be hot! Maybe New York Super Fudge Chunk for the ice cream?

Two words: Coldstone Creamery. And ever since Steak n' Shake shut down most of their franchises, McDonald's has been my go-to for fries.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Two words: Coldstone Creamery. And ever since Steak n' Shake shut down most of their franchises, McDonald's has been my go-to for fries.
Coldstone Creamery? No wonder yur broke!

Memento

Name
Jemma
Well, I'm lucky that my sister's birthday was yesterday: I get to show off some cake!

8oQhlSW.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'm not a fan of fast-food at all. It usually makes me feel sick. The fries are alright. There is a local brewery that makes a fantastic Cuban sandwich.

in the order of junk food though, I like certain candy. Any kind of mint patties do it for me but After Eight thin mints are the bomb. Throw in some M&Ms, Strawberry Twizzlers, and Dark Chocolate with sea salt.

My biggest crush though has to be Good-N-Plenty. I don't know what it is. I'm not a huge fan of black licorice but put a sugary shell around it and I'm hooked.

I have a nephew who has a Hostess Ding Dong addiction. He's been eating them since he was little. He keeps them in the fridge. I don't ever recall being to his place without seeing a few boxes in the fridge. I really don't get the appeal. I think Tasty Cake makes a better product. Butterscotch Krimpets, Chocolate cupcakes, and Peanut butter Kandycakes are all a better option.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah... something about McDonalds for me too.

At least one a month, I want a burger/fries from there.

Maybe it’s because as a kid, THAT was a treat... McDonalds! (family of 5, eating out wasn’t often). What a different time, huh... a kid that saw McDonalds as a treat.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah... something about McDonalds for me too.

At least one a month, I want a burger/fries from there.

Maybe it’s because as a kid, THAT was a treat... McDonalds! (family of 5, eating out wasn’t often). What a different time, huh... a kid that saw McDonalds as a treat.
....and Dad in that polyester leisure suit....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm a Taco Bell fanatic, mainly because I grew up with it and it's so veggie friendly. I love the cheesy gordita crunch, dollar bean and rice burritos. and the chalupa. I wish they would bring back the quesalupa...that was freaking amazing.

The new grilled cheese burrito is pretty good too. And top it off with cinnamon twists and a freeze. NOM.

Oh and hell yeah on the BK rings. I love those things, and their fries, which are better than McDonalds (and aren't cooked in oil with beef fat). Hell one time my lunch comprised entirely of BK rings, fries, and a vanilla shake.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
They say a way to a man's heart is through his stomach. When I was younger it was a bit lower than that. But I digress. When it comes to unhealthy food this is one my favorites.

death.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm a Taco Bell fanatic, mainly because I grew up with it and it's so veggie friendly. I love the cheesy gordita crunch, dollar bean and rice burritos. and the chalupa. I wish they would bring back the quesalupa...that was freaking amazing.

The new grilled cheese burrito is pretty good too. And top it off with cinnamon twists and a freeze. NOM.

Oh and hell yeah on the BK rings. I love those things, and their fries, which are better than McDonalds (and aren't cooked in oil with beef fat). Hell one time my lunch comprised entirely of BK rings, fries, and a vanilla shake.

I usually get the chalupa box with the big burrito. I love their sauces. I used to load up when I went inside to order. Had a bag full of sauce packets at home. Now you can't go inside because its just the drive thru.

But I came up with a plan. When I order, the person taking my order is not the same one who hands me the order. I tell the first person I want both hot and mild. And I tell them give me plenty. They're usually pretty generous with the sauce. Then, when I get to the window to pick up the order I tell that person "Oh, can you add some fire and diablo hot sauce to that too?" They won't take out what is in the bag and they grab a big handful of both. I like the hotter sauce and my wife likes the mild. Works out good that way.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I usually get the chalupa box with the big burrito. I love their sauces. I used to load up when I went inside to order. Had a bag full of sauce packets at home. Now you can't go inside because its just the drive thru.

But I came up with a plan. When I order, the person taking my order is not the same one who hands me the order. I tell the first person I want both hot and mild. And I tell them give me plenty. They're usually pretty generous with the sauce. Then, when I get to the window to pick up the order I tell that person "Oh, can you add some fire and diablo hot sauce to that too?" They won't take out what is in the bag and they grab a big handful of both. I like the hotter sauce and my wife likes the mild. Works out good that way.
snackdaddy: Condiment hustler...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
They say a way to a man's heart is through his stomach. When I was younger it was a bit lower than that. But I digress. When it comes to unhealthy food this is one my favorites.

death.jpg

Okay, seriously... what the hell is that?