It has to be said

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
We are a terrific brotherhood of fans here. We all know and seem to respect opinions of other posters.

We also know that other boards, typically, are shit in comparison. While there are some that are respectable. We are well aware of the shit bag ones.

We also know that trolls are bad.

So let's agree on this. By repeatidly talking about the negative bs on the other boards, whether it be posters, mods or trolls, we all have experienced it and came her to get away from it. So I want to say that MYSELF as a poster here, would love to not read so many post about this mutiny at the PD board. I believe it is benieth what we believe in here. Or atleast, maybe we can condinse it down to one singular thread where we can just vent about what it is that brought us over here. Something apart from the "introduce yourself" thread. Again, this is just my thought, and I could be way off base and maybe just moody today.

Last edited:

cracengl

Rookie
I concur; sadly, if it is there I'll read it, even though I really don't want to. I guess it's a drama thing. It's easy to get sucked into it. But there are certainly times lately I've asked myself why I just devoted 15 minutes to reading it...granted, its the offseason and I was dumping, but still. That's some bathroom productivity I cant have back.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think most of us who were once a part of that, just got caught up in the moment. There's something cathartic about seeing that place implode again. It's kind of cyclical with that place too. Every 5 years or so, the whole place experiences a turnover. So, they do have their purpose in life. And that's to serve as a weigh station for better boards. lol. At any rate, I vowed not to knock down the hornets nest over there again, and I won't bring them up here anymore either.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The problem at the PD is a couple, or even just one guy that has fuck ed it up for everyone else. There are a lot of good posters over there and it's a shame that it has turned into what it is now.

Either way, this place is the place to be.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Was thinking the same thing earlier today. It does seem to be dying down as 503 said, so thats good.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
here is how you take care of a situation........you cut it out of your life and drag it far far away....... ;)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
here is how you take care of a situation........you cut it out of your life and drag it far far away....... ;)

That's nuts! I've been around a lot of tree felling and have taken down several myself but THAT is a no room for error cut. We used to put aluminum cans out to see if the fellers could crush them. That would have definitely been a can crusher.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i was always glad they just fell in the direction i wanted them to. (away from me). thats impressive. (video).