Isaiah Pead finally cracks the starting line up!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

10155221_10153086596128484_4363985741003482989_n.jpg

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I also find it interesting that Fisher is also wearing #24!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Whoever has Pettis is gonna win, and I guess that's why Fisher took him.
Dude can crack home runs like there's no tomorrow.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yes, we get it. Isaiah Pead is the Antchrist.
Can we move on now?

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, we get it. Isaiah Pead is the Antchrist.
Can we move on now?

Huh?

See there you go jumping to the wrong conclusion yet again.

I was, and still am Pead's biggest supporter. It is my opinion that Fisher has screwed this kid by never letting him out of the dog house and that he will shine somewhere else once released. Got it? (y)

Athos

Legend
Are there bats big enough for Robinson and Quinn and co?

Gonna need a lumberjack bat.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Huh?

I was, and still am Pead's biggest supporter. It is my opinion that Fisher has screwed this kid by never letting him out of the dog house and that he will shine somewhere else once released. Got it? (y)
I'm a Pead supporter as well, but if anyone screwed his opportunity it was him, BTW Fisher didn't screw Sam Bradford either ,Got It(y)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Huh?

Well, can't say I agree with that, but okay. Just seemed to me from the thread title on, everything was about taking sarcastic shots at Pead. If he did something to fall out of favor, then that's on him. If he was embedded in the dog house, he'd be off the team and not taking reps while playing special teams. His fate is in his own hands now, as camp is likely to be an open competition. We'll see if he can take advantage.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Just don't count on Pead for very many runs in that game :ROFLMAO:

lockdnram21

Legend
Huh?

i want to see Pead behind our improved line. dude reminds me of Mccoy. Hope he brings it this year in camp

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
As much as i'd love Pead to be that speed back we've all wanted him to be, if he hasn't been able to sniff the field at RB in the 2 seasons he's been here I don't see him doing it now especially after drafting Mason, let alone have good production. But hey, it will definitely be a fun training camp battle to watch!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I find it hard to believe that Fisher will cut a guy with Peads talent and two years of knowledge of the system in the final year of his contract , IMO he doesn't have to start he just has to have value as an insurance policy.
I was listening to XM the other day they were talking about David Wilson the talking head was relating a convo. he'd had with Eli Manning some time back about why Wilson was not seeing more playing time, Mannings reply "he's not going to see the field until he learns the protections". We've been told and told Pead's the best pass blocking back on the team,I doubt we let that go.
Mason has to learn the protections ,hope he does and CAN. If a back can't pass block or catch the ball, when he's in the game evabody KNOWS it's a run.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm kind of surprised that nobody took Cory Harkey. He's got baseball bloodlines.