Interview with two key analysts re: Rams’ Outlook

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Welcome to Spiralhorn Sound-off, an interactive series regarding the state of the Rams. I’m your host, Armen Dacity, and today I have two expert panelists to discuss the upcoming 2024 season. First, from the Sunshine State of Florida, we have the esteemed Ronald Grump.

Grump: “Hello, Armen, and your esteem is welcomed and expected.”

And, also with us, from the Rams’ home state of California, we have Pamela Barris.

Barris: “Hi!” [laughs loudly]

Let’s start with an overview. What do you think of the Rams’ overall prospects for 2024. Mr. Grump?

Grump: “This Rams team is great…I’d say the greatest ever… and they’ve been great ever since I started supporting them, because my support… you can ask anyone…makes any team great.”

Ms. Barris?

Barris: “The Rams’ have blue and yellow uniforms. And who doesn’t love uniforms with yellow in them? You know?” [laughs loudly]

Is something funny?

Barris: “No… I…” [continues laughing]

Grump: “She is the worst laugher ever… it’s a shame… really….”

Okay, let’s get back on topic. What aspect of Sean McVay’s coaching philosophy do you believe keeps the Rams relevant from year to year? Ms. Barris?

Barris: “Well, the philosophy of coaching, which, as you know, involves being a coach, and doing what coaches do, from a philosophical standpoint, is always relevant to the philosophy that is employed by McVay when he’s coaching.”

Interesting. Mr. Grump?

Grump: “Well I once told Sean… Seany, as I call him… if you want to make a team great again, you have to weed out the old regime, which was really terrible, the worst ever, and do what I do, which, as any will tell you, is great… really the greatest philosophy for success in the world.”

Intriguing. So, what type of season can we expect this year? Mr. Grump?

Grump: “They just need to follow my lead, because wherever I go, people say that I’ve made things better for everyone, they just thank me and tell me that. Truly they do. And if they don’t listen to the fake sports news, they’ll win every game.”

Barris: “What’s important is that they win, but they win for everyone, because everyone deserves to win because that’s what winning is.” [laughs loudly]

Okay… well, thank you both. This has been Spiralhorn Sound-off. I'm Armen Dacity. Good-night.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Avenger - "I don't always make up great stories and article's to read and enjoy...but when I do..."

Enjoyed this. Thanks.

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
Welcome to Spiralhorn Sound-off, an interactive series regarding the state of the Rams. I’m your host, Armen Dacity, and today I have two expert panelists to discuss the upcoming 2024 season. First, from the Sunshine State of Florida, we have the esteemed Ronald Grump.

Grump: “Hello, Armen, and your esteem is welcomed and expected.”

And, also with us, from the Rams’ home state of California, we have Pamela Barris.

Barris: “Hi!” [laughs loudly]

Let’s start with an overview. What do you think of the Rams’ overall prospects for 2024. Mr. Grump?

Grump: “This Rams team is great…I’d say the greatest ever… and they’ve been great ever since I started supporting them, because my support… you can ask anyone…makes any team great.”

Ms. Barris?

Barris: “The Rams’ have blue and yellow uniforms. And who doesn’t love uniforms with yellow in them? You know?” [laughs loudly]

Is something funny?

Grump: “She is the worst laugher ever… it’s a shame… really….”

Okay, let’s get back on topic. What aspect of Sean McVay’s coaching philosophy do you believe keeps the Rams relevant from year to year? Ms. Barris?

Barris: “Well, the philosophy of coaching, which, as you know, involves being a coach, and doing what coaches do, from a philosophical standpoint, is always relevant to the philosophy that is employed by McVay when he’s coaching.”

Interesting. Mr. Grump?

Grump: “Well I once told Sean… Seany, as I call him… if you want to make a team great again, you have to weed out the old regime, which was really terrible, the worst ever, and do what I do, which, as any will tell you, is great… really the greatest philosophy for success in the world.”

Intriguing. So, what type of season can we expect this year? Mr. Grump?

Grump: “They just need to follow my lead, because wherever I go, people say that I’ve made things better for everyone, they just thank me and tell me that. Truly they do. And if they don’t listen to the fake sports news, they’ll win every game.”

Barris: “What’s important is that they win, but they win for everyone, because everyone deserves to win because that’s what winning is.” [laughs loudly]

Okay… well, thank you both. This has been Spiralhorn Sound-off. I'm Armen Dacity. Good-night.
Barris: “No… I…” [continues laughing]

Don't you mean cackling?