Interesting Tidbit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He’s getting crushed on Twitter for this. Many other examples

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Without looking it up, who knows the origin of the word trivia.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
3f4c813693791ace7c46b276908b0c0e.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Didn't Dieter Brock & the Rams beat the Bears on MNF with something like 40 yds passing?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Wherever three old Roman roads intersected, it was known in Latin as Tri Via, at which location people posted all sorts of stuff - lost animals, directions, stuff for sale, festival dates and locations, and official shit.
Eventually through the ages it became known as trivia, and morphed into it’s current meaning, true but usually obscure facts.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't Dieter Brock & the Rams beat the Bears on MNF with something like 40 yds passing?
Umm, no Dieter got crushed by the Bears in that playoff game and he and his kidney stones were shipped back to Canada....
Steve Dils however beat the Bears the following year with a horrible game.
In fairness though that was over 30 years ago....

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Umm, no Dieter got crushed by the Bears in that playoff game and he and his kidney stones were shipped back to Canada....
Steve Dils however beat the Bears the following year with a horrible game.
In fairness though that was over 30 years ago....
Steve Dils. Wow. That's the one. Monday nite. I think i still have that game recorded on VHS.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only 3 QBs in last 30 years have won games completing 4 or fewer passes: Weinke (4), Tebow (2), Trubisky (4).
Now, I understand why Goff struggled so much last year... how do you learn from a guy who throws four passes in a game?
:LOL:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Steve Dils. Wow. That's the one. Monday nite. I think i still have that game recorded on VHS.
I remember it well. I hated Dils, he was terrible. When the Rams traded for Everett, I couldnt wait for him to play. It was kind of similar to last season when I wanted the Everett to play, but Bartkowski was playing ok enough and the team was winning, so he kept playing. Then he got hurt and I was sure Jimbo would play but it was Dils. God awful Dils....