Interesting Fake Tickets Story. Be careful Rams fans!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is an old story from 2011, but heads up out there. When I go to the games, there are always guys that look a little shady asking "tickets? you need tickets?" I always think, man, they are going to rip someone off. Maybe they are legit, but they sometimes look like they don't have 2 nickels to rub together, let alone have 2 legit $150+/- tickets. I get mine off the Rams site most of the time.
Also, on one of the Rams Facebook clubs, about a month ago, some fan bought tickets off another FB Rams fan. They came from Northern Calif, had to get a motel and then showed up to the game only to find out the tickets were fake. They were out a crap load of money. Fake FB fan ripping off real fans. If the Rams win tomorrow, the fake ticket chances increase big time for the Vikings game. It's a jungle out there!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffbe...ammed-on-nfl-tickets-like-i-did/#305ddd207efd