Inspirational Memes...just because

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
5BBB5501-2581-4782-824A-4638E6BFB785.jpeg
2A1A8499-AC13-40D4-92C0-9EAABD5D5FAC.jpeg

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Very nice.

Was prepared to give the people in power, (with whom I wholeheartedly disagree with about pretty much everything), a chance, but found my myself digging my heels in a bit after witnessing their initial ineptitude and insanity.

That said, @Neil039, not rethinking anything, but will concentrate on focusing on positive stuff - aka your post.

Cheers!

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
where did you race or still do?
columbus ohio. nope, the locals took care of that. they (those annoyed by race noises ) had the track bulldozed over so they could build a lacrosse stadium (5500 seats no less) and have occasional concerts (must have been mimes -- cause the noise is loud down there.) pretty sure there's no lacrotch team anymore.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
columbus ohio. nope, the locals took care of that. they (those annoyed by race noises ) had the track bulldozed over so they could build a lacrosse stadium (5500 seats no less) and have occasional concerts (must have been mimes -- cause the noise is loud down there.) pretty sure there's no lacrotch team anymore.
My son ran the hornet class and when I moved him up a couple classes the next season I drove the hornet. Already had to pay to enter the pits and had the car so thought I give it a try. My son and I both won rookie of the year in our class. Sure was a lot of fun. We are talking about getting an enduro car to run a couple times a year.