Injuries

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Will McVay put in Allen or move Blythe over to C and put Brown at RG is Sully is a no go?

McVay kept Whit and Sully out of the Wed. practices all of last season

I don't think Allen is ready yet.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Will McVay put in Allen or move Blythe over to C and put Brown at RG is Sully is a no go?

McVay kept Whit and Sully out of the Wed. practices all of last season

I don't think Allen is ready yet.
I 'd bet that John Sullivan's ankles always hurt after playing an NFL game. If JS is hurting I would think that previous starting OG Jamon Brown would be inserted back into his starting RG post & Austin Blythe inserted into the starting center post, instead of utilizing a rookie as a start in this Ram OL.

I would bet that JS will be a "Full Go" on Friday practice.

https://www.therams.com/news/injury-report-9-19-zuerlein-update-barron-unlikely-to-play-vs-chargers

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
We need Barron back. Hopefully for the Vikes game. They have a good to great TE

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I 'd bet that John Sullivan's ankles always hurt after playing an NFL game. If JS is hurting I would think that previous starting OG Jamon Brown would be inserted back into his starting RG post & Austin Blythe inserted into the starting center post, instead of utilizing a rookie as a start in this Ram OL.

I would bet that JS will be a "Full Go" on Friday practice.

https://www.therams.com/news/injury-report-9-19-zuerlein-update-barron-unlikely-to-play-vs-chargers
Malcom Brown chucked a guy into Sullivan's legs on that bad ass block he had.