In a tough spot.. could use your help.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
I've been struggling big time lately financially and I'm trying to find ways to make a few extra dollars because right now, it'll go a long way.

If you could be so kind... take a moment to check out some of my music and if you like what you hear, maybe purchase a song or EP. I'd be so thankful, you don't even know.

EP #1 https://goo.gl/wVrntY
EP #2 https://goo.gl/3qCGhZ

If you don't want the music but want to make a small donation you can do that here: http://paypal.me/YourLastCall

I appreciate the support. It means a lot. Thanks!

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I like your music. Well done.

I sent a purchase your way.

Cheers.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I’ll check it out from my PC later. Don’t know if that’s what you are going for but it has a cool 80s feel to it. I know it’s not Modern English I’m thinking of but it has a sound from a similar era and style. I’ll add a couple to my play list.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’ll check it out from my PC later. Don’t know if that’s what you are going for but it has a cool 80s feel to it. I know it’s not Modern English I’m thinking of but it has a sound from a similar era and style. I’ll add a couple to my play list.
Thanks man! Yeah, Kind of went for an 80's rock vibe mixed with early 2000's pop punk.

A55VA6

Legend
Anyone else check out my music? Any support I can get would be very appreciated!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I like that song, Move On.

Wasn't planning on buying any new music for awhile, but I may have to change my plans a little. Also think my youngest son (he's 19) may really like your stuff, too. I'll send him the links.

I hear lots of influences...The Clash, Ramones...splash of Modern English. And for some reason, I got a Simple Minds vibe, but more raw and less polished.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Bought Time Bomb and Aliens. Paid a little extra for the "I knew him when" factor. :D

Hope you do well with this man. I have it sending me a notification if you have any new releases. Cheers.

A55VA6

Legend
Bought Time Bomb and Aliens. Paid a little extra for the "I knew him when" factor. :D

Hope you do well with this man. I have it sending me a notification if you have any new releases. Cheers.
Haha thank you man! I appreciate it very much.

A55VA6

Legend
I like that song, Move On.

Wasn't planning on buying any new music for awhile, but I may have to change my plans a little. Also think my youngest son (he's 19) may really like your stuff, too. I'll send him the links.

I hear lots of influences...The Clash, Ramones...splash of Modern English. And for some reason, I got a Simple Minds vibe, but more raw and less polished.
Thanks for listening! Yeah, The Clash and Ramones are definitely influences of mine. I grew up listening to nothing but punk music haha.