I'm fine with losing last 2 for better Draft Pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Yes I realize this subject is neither of great importance at this time of the season, nor is my take on it going to be widely accepted but I'm just saying, it's over. We're completely out of the wild card race after this loss so we should start looking towards the draft.

While it's never a good idea to try and lose, I wouldn't be at all sad if we lose our last 2 and go 6-10. Why? Better draft pick spot.

The ONLY reason I would not be ok with losing is if we have the ability to keep the Seahawks OUT of the playoffs. That would be worth a draft pick slide down for sure!

B

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Probably would've thought the same way if Spags and Devaney was managing this team but with our FO, we'll be fine regardless of draft position. Winston available at #10? Snead will trade up. No Top 15 talent available on where we're at? Trade down.

I still look to see this team try to win it's last two. It's a stretch but still possible.

reggae

Yes I realize this subject is neither of great importance at this time of the season, nor is my take on it going to be widely accepted but I'm just saying, it's over. We're completely out of the wild card race after this loss so we should start looking towards the draft.

While it's never a good idea to try and lose, I wouldn't be at all sad if we lose our last 2 and go 6-10. Why? Better draft pick spot.

The ONLY reason I would not be ok with losing is if we have the ability to keep the Seahawks OUT of the playoffs. That would be worth a draft pick slide down for sure!

B
why. we will trade down no matter what. it won't make a big difference.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

B

I'm not. I fucking hate losing. Beat teh Giants and beat the hell out of the shitchickens.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
:) Like I said, I knew my thoughts on this wouldn't be popular.
why. we will trade down no matter what. it won't make a big difference.
Nah, we won't trade down. We'll take the best OL or LB available with our first pick.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
NO!!! We can still, go 8-8 and have a non losing season, and go 3-3 in our Div., Beat the 'Hawks in their own nest!! THAT's worth playing for!! :D

reggae

:) Like I said, I knew my thoughts on this wouldn't be popular.

Nah, we won't trade down. We'll take the best OL or LB available with our first pick.
I guarantee we trade down. we have a 4th and a 6th to be accounted for. We will not go OL in the first. QB either

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
NO!!! We can still, go 8-8 and have a non losing season, and go 3-3 in our Div., Beat the 'Hawks in their own nest!! THAT's worth playing for!! :D

Believe you me, I hate the hawks with a passion and would love to hurt their playoff chances or seed. But...
#1 Next year is our year to really, finally shine and hit the playoffs. Let's get a player in the draft that can start on day one.
#2 When was the last time we beat the hawks in Seattle?

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
How many spots up the draft order would we jump being 6-10 instead of 8-8?

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
If we lose, the higher draft pick is the silver lining but I'm still hoping we have the opportunity to eliminate the seahawks from the playoffs. That would be my superbowl.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
If we lose, the higher draft pick is the silver lining but I'm still hoping we have the opportunity to eliminate the seahawks from the playoffs. That would be my superbowl.
Yep, and I fully agree. Man I remember watching Cullen run the ball, and Wendel Tyler.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't think I could endure this board after a 3 game losing streak.

So, I'm gonna have to give you a big fat no on that one.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I don't think I could endure this board after a 3 game losing streak.
So, I'm gonna have to give you a big fat no on that one.
Haha, no problem man. I understand. But I wasn't actually asking for a yes or no from anyone. I was just expressing how I felt. :)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd rather not. Lets go out there and get a 8-8 season. I'm sick of losing seasons.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I say we finish 8-8.
Draft day....trade all our picks for 5-6 rnd picks. Snead been hitting on them
;)

jjab360

Legend
I really couldn't care less about getting a draft pick 4 or 5 spots higher if it means sadsack Sundays watching my team suffer and heading into next season on a losing streak.