Iggle injuries piling up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wonder if our defensive lineman...

When discussing getting after Carson Wentz this week...

If they are fighting over the “breasts, wings, and legs” as they plan their feast!

tenor.gif

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I watched that game and for a stretch it seemed like an Eagle player went down following every play. Is that team malnourished? Lolz....

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
It seems every every year, that's the story there.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I wonder if our defensive lineman...

When discussing getting after Carson Wentz this week...

If they are fighting over the “breasts, wings, and legs” as they plan their feast!

tenor.gif
AD's probably got dibs on the breast. :ROFLMAO:

And right now Wentz is watching film of that Rams' defense pressuring on a third of the snaps vs Dallas too lol.

giphy.gif

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Not so fun fact: We haven't beaten the Iggles since 2004

We're long overdue for a win against them

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Not so fun fact: We haven't beaten the Iggles since 2004

We're long overdue for a win against them
Who the heck can't beat them with 60 percent of their oline bye bye and half their Dline gone

Hello...

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Rams need to come out fast and make an early statement. When a team is down with all those injuries you don't want them to hang around in the 4th quarter. Take the wind outta their sails early then coast. Force them to throw more, let the defense pin their ears back and get after Wentz.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Guarantee they will come out running. Pederson does this every year. After a surprising loss where he goes pass crazy, he will find religion for a week and come out running the rock the next week.

The Rams need to jump on them early and force him back to pass happy Doug.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's only been one game. Don't count your eagles before they're hatched! This could end up being a trap game for the Rams. That said... I hope Aaron Donald gets 3 sacks, Cam Akers gets 100 yards, and we kick their butts in Philly. Their fans deserve it!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wentz will never play in a Super Bowl. I remember when he was injured in their Super Bowl year and Nick Foles led them to win.

That was your shot, Carson. Imagine, Iggles fans, that the most important player in your history is/was a journeyman back up QB?
Duuude.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
It's only been one game. Don't count your eagles before they're hatched! This could end up being a trap game for the Rams. That said... I hope Aaron Donald gets 3 sacks, Cam Akers gets 100 yards, and we kick their butts in Philly. Their fans deserve it!

Exactly.

I'll never forget Wentz tearing his ACL and throwing a td pass on us the very next play...

I agree that a beatdown against philly, injury-stricken or not, will be huge for the confidence of our young squad.