If Sean McVay is for Hawaiian Pizza…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Look. I have nothing against some of the very good people who have no culinary taste.

You won't see me putting catsup on eggs, gravy on a cooked ball of dough, sauce or catsup on a steak, "nacho cheese" on chips thinking that is nachos, dipping my pizza in ranch, ordering a side of mayo for my fries, ordering a well done steak, eating sweet and sour pork, and for DAMN SURE I ain't eating no cooked pineapple.

Now give me my Lemon Jelly Filled Donut!

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@RamFan503 , but I agree. That’s like putting marshmallows on your steak.

bluebloods GIF by CBS

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Pineapple on pizza? You all may have great taste in football teams, but putting pineapple on your pizza, you’re on the same level as Dirty Whiner or Cowpie fans to me.

Shape up, people.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I’ve never eaten a pineapple and thought, “gee...You know what would go with this...tomato sauce...and cheese...and bread...and,ooh...how about putting it all in a 500 degree oven!”

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’ve never eaten a pineapple and thought, “gee...You know what would go with this...tomato sauce...and cheese...and bread...and,ooh...how about putting it all in a 500 degree oven!”
OmG..that sounds AMAZiNG…

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Look. I have nothing against some of the very good people who have no culinary taste.

You won't see me putting catsup on eggs, gravy on a cooked ball of dough, sauce or catsup on a steak, "nacho cheese" on chips thinking that is nachos, dipping my pizza in ranch, ordering a side of mayo for my fries, ordering a well done steak, eating sweet and sour pork, and for DAMN SURE I ain't eating no cooked pineapple.

I do have to say that there is little better than hash browns with a couple of fried eggs on top, drizzled with a fine catsup and MAYBE a little tobasco sauce! Tis must be the sole caveat to Stu's "no catsup" egg, maxim.

[img[
]View: https://i.imgur.com/kBvnkbk.gif[/img]

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug

With you 100% until the mayo part.
Lived in the Netherlands for a couple years, and LOVED "patat frites", cone filled with fries and topped with mayo.
(Amost better than jelly doughnuts).

Tano

Legend
Pineapple on pizza - a culinary disaster

I'll stick with syrup on scrambled eggs lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pineapple chicken is all my life needs.... ~ @Selassie I

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Haoles for sure!
haol·e
/ˈhoulē/

noun
OFTEN DEROGATORY :laugh4::laugh4::laugh4:
plural noun: haoles
  1. (in Hawaii) a person who is not a native Hawaiian, especially a white person.

(Last time I give HIM a jersey)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Just to be clear @Loyal ... I love pineapple. Especially pineapples that were grown in Hawaii. They are sweeter and taste better than all the rest.

Not on a pizza though. No Way. Disgusting.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
haol·e
/ˈhoulē/

noun
OFTEN DEROGATORY :laugh4::laugh4::laugh4:
plural noun: haoles
  1. (in Hawaii) a person who is not a native Hawaiian, especially a white person.

(Last time I give HIM a jersey)

It's a term of endearment for me now... but back when I lived there, I was 1 of the 2 Haoles that went to my school. Even the teachers used the word. It was unbelievably harsh.

If you look... you'll see that I've always had it listed as my name under my avatar.

I have a shirt that has HAOLE in big block letters across the front that I wear with pride now. I recently went back to my old neighborhood and met up with some of our old neighbors who still lived in the exact same houses they did back then. Let's just say that I was glad to get a chance to talk to them directly about their actions and use of the word. I don't want to bore you with the details... but it was awesome for me.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just to be clear @Loyal ... I love pineapple. Especially pineapples that were grown in Hawaii. They are sweeter and taste better than all the rest.

Not on a pizza though. No Way. Disgusting.
We just like the authentic Hawaiian shyte, Selassie!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Pineapple on pizza - a culinary disaster

I'll stick with syrup on scrambled eggs lol
I just want to drink a nice glass of syrup like I do every morning.