If Quinn Blocks Wilson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
Johnson needed one block by Quinn to get the pick 6. Not meaning this as a slam because he got down there to be in position to get the block so some respect for that, but he should have blasted Wilson and if he did the Rams score! Little things like that are what win and lose games. Hopefully it is pointed out.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Johnson needed one block by Quinn to get the pick 6. Not meaning this as a slam because he got down there to be in position to get the block so some respect for that, but he should have blasted Wilson and if he did the Rams score! Little things like that are what win and lose games. Hopefully it is pointed out.
We had a lot of chances to Win, But Turnovers Killed us!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Johnson just needed some more umph....get movin son!

woulda scored if he ran a 4.4

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Johnson just needed some more umph....get movin son!

woulda scored if he ran a 4.4
But would he have made the interception if he ran that? If he ran that and was that good in deep coverage he would have been drafted earlier.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Probably and if I was better looking I'd be a model. :)
Yeah... the age old whatta game. What if this happened? What if that hadn't happened?

You can drive yurself nuts doing that. Fact is... that didn't happen and that did happen and you lost.

At the end of the day, they had a chance... it didn't turn out. But they were close! I find that reason for optimism.

I have to believe Carroll took notice.

Learn from it and beat JAX!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Could not understand why Quinn did not obliterate Wilson, that was costly, great play by Johnson and yes, he's not the fastest because if he was, he'd be a Corner.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm gonna give Quinn credit on this because he may have felt Johnson was clear and that if he crushed Wilson, they would have flagged him

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm gonna give Quinn credit on this because he may have felt Johnson was clear and that if he crushed Wilson, they would have flagged him
Exactly you can see Quinn trying to get in position to block Wilson then Johnson cut back and it put Quinn in an awkward position the ref was damn near already reaching for his flag

Micah

UDFA
Name
Micah
That was honestly the worst ball I've ever seen Wilson throw in his 5+ years in the league. It just floated on him but good read and pick by the Rams defender

fearsomefour

Legend
That was honestly the worst ball I've ever seen Wilson throw in his 5+ years in the league. It just floated on him but good read and pick by the Rams defender
Didn't Johnson have another pic knocked from his hands earlier? He was reading Wilson well.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

quinn ran a long way to whiff on a block. just stand in front of him.

Micah

UDFA
Name
Micah
Normally he gets 1 or 2 deep balls off on us though, but not that game. JJ wasn't having it, impressive game from him.
Earl came to play yesterday as well as others like Sheldon Richardson and Frank Clark and Sherman but that Ram defense was missing something up until yesterday. They both played lights out.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I just rewatched the play a few times.

Quinn fucked up. Period. He didn't even have to blast him, all he had to do was push him gently. Wilson, to his credit, was running full speed and when Johnson cut back an easy block on Russell pretty much springs him into the end zone.

It was a play that was right there and he didn't even try to put up his hands he just watched the play happen.