If _____makes the Pro Bowl, the Rams go to the Super Bowl.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Which player’s emergence as an elite player would most likely coincide with a championship run for the Rams? Obviously, several players have made it already, so you may wish to choose an up and coming player.

My choice: Gerald Everett. If he could shine through among the many Rams weapons, that would likely mean our offense went from good to unstoppable.

Who’s your choice?

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Talib...

Nah lets go longshot...

I will just say Troy Hill he will be a killer CB this year especially behind the guys we got.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
whom ever wins the inside LB spot next to Baron. This would give us pro bowls on every level on Def. And most likely a run stopper at an high level

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Cooks. If he has a pro bowl year along with Kupp and Woods having strong years - which I think they will - Goff and Gurley are in too and we have a great offense.

I think the defense will be pretty tough to score on and that means our TEAM is going to be tough for anyone to beat.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
This doesn't make sense because if we're in the Superbowl, we won't be playing in the Pro bowl.

But, if Goff is voted in the Pro Bowl intially, that means he's up there with Rodgers and Brees, who I expect to make it. That would mean he had a better season than Ryan, Wentz, Wilson, Newton, Cousins, Garrapolo, Stafford, etc. His numbers would have to be off the chart for that to happen.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If Kiser makes the Pro Bowl, that’ll mean our run D was super stout and the D overall was a top 3 D if not historically good.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If any Rams LBer gets in, I think we will be in really good shape...

I'm going to copy @RamFan503 I have to go with Brandon Cooks too.
He likely doesnt go without a great season from Goff connecting deep.
If that is happening then our pass protection is holding up too, and combined with what we can expect from our D and STs, that should mean lopsided wins and a healthy point differential... and hopefully a Super Bowl.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All those posting a LB'er beat me to it.

I like the Cooks shout as well. Looking forward to him taking the top off the defense.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Lamarcus Joyner can put together a Pro Bowl season along with the already multiple Pro Bowlers Marcus Peters and Aquib Talib the RAMS will most likely lead the league in sacks, QB pressures, and probably turnovers which should make this defense impenetrable
even with an average LB’er core. The NFL record for sacks in a season is 72 by the 84 Bears which will be in jeopardy if all goes to plan.
:mrburnsevil:

Last edited:

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I think if Jared Goff makes the Pro Bowl the Rams go to the Superbowl.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jamon brown. He was the "weak link" on the offensive line relatively speaking . If he steps up to the level of saffold and whitworth our line will be the best in the league

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If Lamarcus Joyner can put together a Pro Bowl season along with the already multiple Pro Bowlers Marcus Peters and Aquib Talib the RAMS will most likely lead the league in sacks, QB pressures, and probably turnovers which should make this defense impenetrable
even with an average LB’er core. The NFL record for sacks in a season is 72 by the 84 Bears which will be in jeopardy if all goes to plan.
:mrburnsevil:
I agree 1000%, But I lean toward the LB side of this argument! And Please! Please! Let that 72 Sack record by the 84 Bears Fall to the Rams this year! If our LBer Crew comes thru we can do it!!(y);):D:pillowfight: