Idaho Student Murders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
This dude appears to have a sociopath mentality and will try and challenge the system. He's been trying to study up and figure how he can beat the system. Like he's watched The Citizen one too many times.

When his case starts sliding downhill, he'll negotiate.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just horrible.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am not defending anybody. If the guy is guilty, I hope he rots in there. However, how is that MF going to get a fair trail with the media the way it is today. They are crucifying him out in the public.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I am not defending anybody. If the guy is guilty, I hope he rots in there. However, how is that MF going to get a fair trail with the media the way it is today. They are crucifying him out in the public.
I have said for years that criminal process should be sealed until after a conviction. The nationwide and worldwide media cases are the worst but even local coverage of crime beats is horrible for the system of Justice. Even when the defendant is guilty - we are all better off if the Justice system operates fairly and the media makes that really really hard.

Q729

Legend
Now they're saying one of the victims was killed while awake because she had Door Dash at 4 a.m. and was on social media minutes after. The murders happened between 4 and 4:25. One of the surviving roommates saw a hooded figure leave after hearing cries from the room.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Now they're saying one of the victims was killed while awake because she had Door Dash at 4 a.m. and was on social media minutes after. The murders happened between 4 and 4:25. One of the surviving roommates saw a hooded figure leave after hearing cries from the room.
Horrible to imagine how terrified everyone was. Makes me sick.