I'd like to apologize to ROD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I know I've been a smartass in these draft threads, but I don't mean it on any poster. I know you are just tryin to conjure up some discussion. It's just that every year, all these rumors and no name "experts" come out and say things that get overblown, it's just ridonkulous. Then the player analyztion. Every year, there's a few tv "experts" that say something completely off the wall compared to the general consensus, and that gets overblown. Case in point: Justin Blackmon's targets and SVPA or w/e that was. And also every year, "this team is thinking of moving up/down!!! OMGZ!!" Then come draft day...nothing happens. It's both annoying and funny to me to hear all that stuff.

If anyone does get annoyed or upset when I do that, I'm deeply sorry. I don't want to pee all over your threads, just wanna add some smart-alecky humor.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Haha its ok man. The only reason I posted that draft rumor thread was that it was another scenario thats "out there" and hadnt been talked about yet. Its just awesome to think about all the scenarios we have at #6 overall.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
I know I've been a smartass in these draft threads, but I don't mean it on any poster. I know you are just tryin to conjure up some discussion. It's just that every year, all these rumors and no name "experts" come out and say things that get overblown, it's just ridonkulous. Then the player analyztion. Every year, there's a few tv "experts" that say something completely off the wall compared to the general consensus, and that gets overblown. Case in point: Justin Blackmon's targets and SVPA or w/e that was. And also every year, "this team is thinking of moving up/down!!! OMGZ!!" Then come draft day...nothing happens. It's both annoying and funny to me to hear all that stuff.

If anyone does get annoyed or upset when I do that, I'm deeply sorry. I don't want to pee all over your threads, just wanna add some smart-alecky humor.
How did you circumvent the ban I imposed on you? :omg:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
X said:
Angry Ram said:

Probably the same way I circumvented the double secret permaban you imposed on me.

:ww:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
circumvent.jpg

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Angry Ram said:

Its all good bro.

Some of the threads/post do get a bit ridiculous, Im sure I have probably been guilty of blowing something some quasi-expert said out of proportion. I think were all just hungry for some football and trying to find something halfway interesting to debate.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Don't sweat it man. I get worked up on here too and I'm the reigning world champion at sarcasm. I think most of us here are borderline giddy in anticipation of this draft. Good picks, good depth at all the positions we need is a recipe for excitement. I know what you mean about all the experts but truth is nobody has a clue what these GMs, owners, and coaches are really thinking.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Angry Ram said:

Is it a good thing if I say I hadn't noticed? I think many of us get annoyed by the BS that keeps coming up. I may get annoyed but I still like the opportunity to read about it when someone posts it. I may even dis the rumor but I still want to know about it. In any case, I haven't noticed anything in your posts that I thought you needed to apologize for. But maybe I'm just an A-hole so don't go by me. :bign:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
steferfootball said:
:what: I've done it three times already.
You must really love this place then, eh?

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Angry Ram said:

You do know I'm ANGRY Ram, right?

Ban me..makes me...ANGRY!

Operation-X2-Hulk.jpg

RamFan503 said:
Angry Ram said:

Is it a good thing if I say I hadn't noticed? I think many of us get annoyed by the BS that keeps coming up. I may get annoyed but I still like the opportunity to read about it when someone posts it. I may even dis the rumor but I still want to know about it. In any case, I haven't noticed anything in your posts that I thought you needed to apologize for. But maybe I'm just an A-hole so don't go by me. :bign:

I guess we're both A-holes then? lol.

Thanks to everyone. I know you all take the time to post these things. Actually I didn't even realize it was 21 days until draft day until JDash pointed that out. Time goes by fast.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Angry Ram said:

Pretty much. :sly:

Angry Ram said:
Actually I didn't even realize it was 21 days until draft day until JDash pointed that out. Time goes by fast.

If you lose track again, there is a countdown just below the banner at the top of the page.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
steferfootball said:
X said:
steferfootball said:
Not so much that. I feel a mandate to bestow spam upon ROD.

I can't help myself. I can't be stopped.
That's cool. But I'll need some eggs with my spam. And a side of hash browns.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
steferfootball said:
X said:
steferfootball said:
Not so much that. I feel a mandate to bestow spam upon ROD.

I can't help myself. I can't be stopped.
That's cool. But I'll need some eggs with my spam. And a side of hash browns.

Got just the restaurant for you.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE[/youtube]

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
Angry Ram said:

Pretty much. :sly:

Angry Ram said:
Actually I didn't even realize it was 21 days until draft day until JDash pointed that out. Time goes by fast.

If you lose track again, there is a countdown just below the banner at the top of the page.

Saw that just didn't really put it into my mind. IDK why this year, but its not like I'm like "hurry the fuck up draft day!" Still excited, but when it'll come.