I want to give thanks....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
It just delays the inevitable lol. Niners should be the first team to clinch their division. It sucks seeing them be on top again, but I could easily see it falling apart soon. Probably not this year. If you stop Gore you have a chance to beat them. Still very skeptical on Alex Smith. Hes never been to the playoffs his entire career, and Id love to see them give him a big deal in the offseason and they end up regretting it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I didn't know who to go for that game.

It's pretty obvious that even if the 49ers go 0 -fer the rest of the way, they'll still be division champ.

I don't want to see the Ravens win the division. Looks like they will, but damn...Pittsburgh will just beat them in Baltimore. Booya.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
steferfootball said:
San Fran won't make it deep into the playoffs imo. They just don't have the QB to do it.
I say Detroit beats 49ers in what will be a playoffs grudge-match... and I can't wait for it. :)