I made the Rams' highlights!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane
My son and I were sitting behind some Ram fans from St Louis. My youngest son is beside me but is obscured by the kid in the white shirt with his hands up (my son is wearing a yellow Ram hat).

I got quite a few compliments on my Dickerson throwback jersey from ThrowBackJoes (which was an ordeal last year). For the most part though, the Titans fans were very friendly.

I think I learned a lesson on how many layers of clothing to wear - as much as you can put on! Damn, it got cold!!!
Capture.PNG

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Great Pic and I agree about the cold, in my younger years I would don short sleeves in 40 degree temperatures, but now I wear long sleeves until it hits 60.

Ram65

Legend
Nice seats. That was a very good game to be at. You can always take a layer of clothing off but, you can't put one on if you don't have it.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I feel your pain, got cheap plane tickets that forced me to pack light, and now I'm in snowy St Louis with a light sweatshirt and jeans!

Glad you were able to watch them clinch in person though!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
You were in the Rams highlights? Wait...were you the guy hurdling dudes?

:LOL: Awesome pic man! Glad you and your son had fun.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I feel your pain, got cheap plane tickets that forced me to pack light, and now I'm in snowy St Louis with a light sweatshirt and jeans!

Glad you were able to watch them clinch in person though!
Long johns, man.
Easy to pack, and super effective.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Haha! That IS awesome! Well done to you guys, and Santa guy, for representing us on the road!

Thanks for sharing.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dang it. I came here to see some Rams highlights. But all i get is this.
lollll jk. it’s very cool.

Raminator

UDFA
I too was at the game, about 12 rows up from the OP. There was actually a fair amount of Rams fans in attendance. You were right, it was cold at the start of the game and seemed to get even colder as the game went on but it was super cool to see the boys clinch the west in person. Now on to bigger and better things. GO RAMS!!

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I too was at the game, about 12 rows up from the OP. There was actually a fair amount of Rams fans in attendance. You were right, it was cold at the start of the game and seemed to get even colder as the game went on but it was super cool to see the boys clinch the west in person. Now on to bigger and better things. GO RAMS!!

It was my youngest son's first NFL game. He was actually wearing an authentic Sam Bradford jersey under his jacket. I didn't wear a jacket, because I didn't want to cover up my Dickerson throwback, lol...

I actually got several compliments on my jersey, even by one of the beer guys, lol.

But that's cool that you were in my section!

IMG_9355 (002).JPG
IMG_9353.JPG

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I love Tennessee. Spent a couple years there in A school waaaaay back in the day, in a small town called Millington. Used to go down to Beale street (Memphis) to party with my buds until we ran out of casheesh, man those were some fun times.

Nashville is even better though. That is one hell of a party town man, love it there.