I love this place!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
ROD is so damned great, we all deserve our Ram brothers admiration.

I have been here a couple of years, longer than some, shorter than many.

I have read so many threads that number in the hundreds without the typical "you suck, no you suck" tone. With the way keyboard warriors ruin sites that is amazing!
Members here, and guests, frame football discussions so well that I can't go anywhere else for my Ram fix. This site has so many great posters that I love my Rams more now, than in my younger years.

This place is like family to me, Albeit dysfunctional. We come together to talk all things RAMS, with an impassioned view, with respect for each other. Let's face it we are real Rams fans. What can you call a group of fans dealing with what we have endured for the past DECADE?

We all embody what true fans are. Thank you X. Thank you phx. Thank you Prime Time. Thank you CGI. Thank you all my Rams brothers.

P.S. without Johnnie Walker, I don't express my feelings :cheers:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Ya know.... home is where you make it.

You like to see home boys naked?!

Nah boy, HOME (ROD) is where YOU make it. Damn boy! Everyeeeee-buddy know that! :)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I was just thinking the same thing, as I was laughing at a Boffo97 post.

A lot of great personalities here.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
These threads never get old :cheers:

I use to go insane other Ram "fan" forums. I've found peace on ROD. I love the Rams and that's what ROD is for.

A huge shout out to the X and the mods for their tireless work. You guys are the best.

:nice:

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is a nice board..not a lot of bashing.. but then again.. this is like the only board I post at.

PreshusRoy

UDFA
I was in purgatory, until my friend, Dagonet, delivered me from evil. And what to I find.... peace and a few familiar faces... den the coach, CGI, elmgrove, and a host of others and so new friends. .. thanks to all

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
I don't have to share your opinion but I do have to respect your opinion. That's the way it should be and that's the way they do it here. Except all you guys who don't think we should give sam another shot. You suck

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I had a tough time letting go of RRF, then I came here.
realramsfans was a great place for a while. .. but all those people who made it great are here and all the people who made it depressing and lame are not!

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had a tough time letting go of RRF, then I came here.
realramsfans was a great place for a while. .. but all those people who made it great are here and all the people who made it depressing and lame are not!

I feel ya man, I was on RRF also and still go over there from time to time. They have some pretty knowledgeable ppl there.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Hi all....just signed up..came across this place about a week ago. I was intrigued, so here I am!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
We're just a bunch of RAMS Bros!
10823587686_7cb61e1432_z.jpg