I love it :)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Just awesome on so many levels...

Last edited:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
As a man who loves his old Gen 1 iPad, no matter how outdated it is, I cannot abide senseless cruelty to old iPads.

New iPads, go nuts. ;)

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As a man who loves his old Gen 1 iPad, no matter how outdated it is, I cannot abide senseless cruelty to old iPads.

New iPads, go nuts. ;)
Guns, Alternative Monetary Systems, and the Destruction of Elite Means of Oppression.... what's not to love if you're an real old-style American?

bluecoconuts

Legend
I don't really understand what those things have to do with each other (Bitcoin and shooting computers), but I got distracted when I saw them mixing the tannerite the wrong way.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I don't really understand what those things have to do with each other (Bitcoin and shooting computers), but I got distracted when I saw them mixing the tannerite the wrong way.
While I must admit I know nothing about mixing Tannerite, guns and distributed currencies (non-monopolistic) are essential ingredients for real freedom from elite sponsored tyranny.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Cu
Cuz Apple is trying to thwart the bitcoin currency movement. As far as the Tannerite thing, I take it you mean because they are mixing in the original container rather than a larger mixing vessel? I imagine it is harder to mix in a smaller container but I suppose it still works. Tannerite is a lot of fun though. Haven't actually tried blowing anything up with it besides itself. Hmmmmmmmmmmm :cool:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Cu

Cuz Apple is trying to thwart the bitcoin currency movement. As far as the Tannerite thing, I take it you mean because they are mixing in the original container rather than a larger mixing vessel? I imagine it is harder to mix in a smaller container but I suppose it still works. Tannerite is a lot of fun though. Haven't actually tried blowing anything up with it besides itself. Hmmmmmmmmmmm :cool:

Yep, when I saw them trying to mix it in the regular container I cringed a little... Unless that brand doesn't give them as much in the jar, the brand we use doesn't give us any extra space to mix without the mixing container. I didn't know Apple was doing that though, makes more sense. I don't really get the lure of bitcoin personally, but to each their own.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Yep, when I saw them trying to mix it in the regular container I cringed a little... Unless that brand doesn't give them as much in the jar, the brand we use doesn't give us any extra space to mix without the mixing container. I didn't know Apple was doing that though, makes more sense. I don't really get the lure of bitcoin personally, but to each their own.
For me, it's not really about Bitcoin, it's more about the ability to control one's own means for exchanging value. As it stands now, the gov't can print as much money as it wants, reducing the value of the public's currency in the process.

As far as Apple goes, they've always tried to constrain their users by closing their market, that's why their is no interoperability with other systems in an anti-competitive attempt to exert monopolistic power.