I know we lost but....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

I think we are building a very good team. Two weeks with no sacks, our D is solid and scaring people, and the kids like Austin are beginning to shine. We will beat some teams in the coming weeks that will surprise a lot of people. :bign:

Slappy967

Starter
Yeah outside of some brain farts by the young/inexperienced safeties and Finnegan this defense is looking solid. Living up to the "magnificent seven" nickname!

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Before the season, when everyone was predicting wins/losses, I didn't see anyone saying we'd beat the Falcons. I think the Falcons are a playoff team and we hung in with them. I don't think the Cowboys are a playoff team so I'm hoping we fare better this week.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Exactly iBruce. Atlanta was one of the 5 losses I predicted for this season.

I think much of this is about how we lost. Whether it's penalties, conservative play calling on offense or 8 yard cushions by our DBs, we don't seem to be learning from and correcting those issues.

Color me concerned.

jap

Legend
The main point is: we could have beaten the Dirty Birds if the mistakes had been minimized. It bears repeating that this is the NFL's youngest team, and they are going to go through growing pains---not just with the rookies but also some of the 2nd, 3rd year players as well as occasional gaffs from the older vets.

Everybody and their grandmama knows how gambling & opportunistic Jenks is, and he will continue to get burned occasionally by the savvy QB's/WR's until he learns to play things more safely---especially without help over the top. Here's hoping he wises up sooner than later. Being exposed to a Matt Ryan-type now will better prepare him for what he faces if he has to deal with an Aaron Rodgers-, Drew Brees-type come playoff time.

We needs Isaiah and DRich to continue to push each other. We don't need anyone getting complacent about their depth chart level.

RamzFanz

Damnit
It's not talent, it's not youth, it's not penalties.

It's the coaching and play calling. When they play into their strength, no huddle and hurry up, they score. When they don't, they don't score.

When they play soft on defense the other team scores. How do you NOT double cover Jones?!?!? Is that the stupidest and most glaring error of the season or what?!?!?

Fisher and company are out thinking themselves and causing failure where there shouldn't be. If they can't see the obvious, the Rams are screwed.