I have to give Goff and McVay some love.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I know I have been hard on them the past few weeks and in my opinion they deserved it, However give it up for Goff , he led his team to victory under some adverse conditions and McVay seemed to push all the right buttons.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Goff definitely got a toughness boost on Madden with this game. That said, without this D, we don’t win that game even with a healthy Goff. We need a boosted O-Line in the worst way. Whit helped, but that pocket got messy quite a bit.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Kudos to both, but it doesn't change my view on Goff. If this season and last are some fluke and he becomes Superman, well.....I will have to change my opinion.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hats off to the both of them. I like to see a team play with grit and heart, and McVay has made that the part of the culture. NOBODY can say that Goff doesn't love this game to come in and play after surgery. He showed that he can be a great teammate as well.

…..

Legend
Ive had some pretty choice commentary regarding Goff which I cant take back. That said, gutting it out and leading the team to victory is no suprise to me at all.

Even though he didnt look much different on the outside, I can tell you on the inside Goff gained a few notches on his swagger belt so hats off to him. This game will bode well for our/his future.

I dont know who called that TD to Woods, if it was an audible or not, but what a beautiful and well designed play that was taking advantage of our running success with the play action.