I can now die

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramon Ram

Starter
Been waiting since 67 to attend a Ram game in Lambeau. Became a fan when we blocked Donnie Andersons punt in comeback win with Gabriel hitting Casey for winning TD. Roman became my favorite Ram that day.
Attended the game with entire family of 9 and it was an incredible experience.

Flew into Chi town from So Fla Friday night and spent the night there eating, drinking and playing pool as the city was buzzing on thanksgiving Friday.

Saturday got up and drove around for a bit stopping by Wrigley and Navy pier before heading to Green Bay in 2 cars.
20 minutes from Green Bay it started snowing, perfect.
Went on stadium tour for 90 minutes at 3:30 after eating bratwurst and having some cold ones in atrium there. Tour was awesome and then to their hall of fame area which was also awesome.
Off to packed sports bar for late Saturday college football games. Then over to title town where we tossed a football for hours on a lit up full sized field right next to Lambeau with fireworks going off from Lambeau roof top.

Sunday arrived at Johnsonville tailgate village at 11 for a tremendous tailgate experience. Inside there was a band, more bratwurst and 35 large screens to watch the early games. Went outside at half time as it was packed with fans and music on a sun soaked afternoon. It was literally at the base of the steps to the stadium. Tossing a football wearing my Roman Gabriel jersey where I got a lot of fellow Ram fans as well as Packer fans acknowledging and had a beer with a fan wearing a Deacon jersey.

Went in at 2 for a 3:25 start. Field was bright green and sun flowed over stadium as players started coming out to warm up. Sat 5 rows behind Packer bench on 40 yard line. Game was great despite our inability to play consistent error free football again. Fans were awesome, many Ram fans there and just an electric day.
Obviously would have opted for a better outcome but the experience was one that we will all remember forever. My oldest son is a die hard Packer fan so I was happy for him and glad I got to cross off one of the top of the bucket list items for me. We waited for what seemed like the prefect year to go as both teams were primed coming in.

I highly recommend for anyone to attend a game there as the history is like no other and the fans there know how to throw a party. I even had to yell Go Pack Go during the tour but not during the game lol.

If you get the chance, find a way to make it there.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Sounds like a great trip and experience.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
The fans and the tailgate experience really is incredible. Top notch. No bullshit, just football fun.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
Great post Roman Ram.. sounds like you had an awesome time aside from the outcome. Good for you and your family sir.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Been waiting since 67 to attend a Ram game in Lambeau. Became a fan when we blocked Donnie Andersons punt in comeback win with Gabriel hitting Casey for winning TD. Roman became my favorite Ram that day.
Attended the game with entire family of 9 and it was an incredible experience.

Flew into Chi town from So Fla Friday night and spent the night there eating, drinking and playing pool as the city was buzzing on thanksgiving Friday.

Saturday got up and drove around for a bit stopping by Wrigley and Navy pier before heading to Green Bay in 2 cars.
20 minutes from Green Bay it started snowing, perfect.
Went on stadium tour for 90 minutes at 3:30 after eating bratwurst and having some cold ones in atrium there. Tour was awesome and then to their hall of fame area which was also awesome.
Off to packed sports bar for late Saturday college football games. Then over to title town where we tossed a football for hours on a lit up full sized field right next to Lambeau with fireworks going off from Lambeau roof top.

Sunday arrived at Johnsonville tailgate village at 11 for a tremendous tailgate experience. Inside there was a band, more bratwurst and 35 large screens to watch the early games. Went outside at half time as it was packed with fans and music on a sun soaked afternoon. It was literally at the base of the steps to the stadium. Tossing a football wearing my Roman Gabriel jersey where I got a lot of fellow Ram fans as well as Packer fans acknowledging and had a beer with a fan wearing a Deacon jersey.

Went in at 2 for a 3:25 start. Field was bright green and sun flowed over stadium as players started coming out to warm up. Sat 5 rows behind Packer bench on 40 yard line. Game was great despite our inability to play consistent error free football again. Fans were awesome, many Ram fans there and just an electric day.
Obviously would have opted for a better outcome but the experience was one that we will all remember forever. My oldest son is a die hard Packer fan so I was happy for him and glad I got to cross off one of the top of the bucket list items for me. We waited for what seemed like the prefect year to go as both teams were primed coming in.

I highly recommend for anyone to attend a game there as the history is like no other and the fans there know how to throw a party. I even had to yell Go Pack Go during the tour but not during the game lol.

If you get the chance, find a way to make it there.
Awesome post!!! Glad you got your chance to see the Rams and at Lambeau!! What a great experience!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sounds like a great trip. Wish our Rams could have added to it. Cheers.