Huskies decimate Stanford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
As if we didn't need any other reminders on how great coaches get 'er done the latest example is what Chris Petersen is doing in Washington. Dude has them rolling to a 5-0 record thus far with a signature win over a very good Stanford team.

I am a Trojans fan unfortunately, and when they hired that dude I was pi$$ed because I knew he'd get them going. But I didn't expect them to start a trajectory like we're seeing right now. Big news in the Pac12 for sure now.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I tell you, pay attention to that Jake Browning- sophomore quarterback for the Huskies. He is a student of the game.

Local kid from Folsom, Ca. I happened to see him play against our local high school, (Rocklin, Ca.) and had no idea who he was at the time. He set a bunch of state and national throwing records. I wish I was paying closer attention.

I bet he is in the running for the Heisman, and comes out after next year, and goes in the first round. He has the "it" factor.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
As if we didn't need any other reminders on how great coaches get 'er done the latest example is what Chris Petersen is doing in Washington. Dude has them rolling to a 5-0 record thus far with a signature win over a very good Stanford team.

I am a Trojans fan unfortunately, and when they hired that dude I was pi$$ed because I knew he'd get them going. But I didn't expect them to start a trajectory like we're seeing right now. Big news in the Pac12 for sure now.

What's unfortunate about being a Trojan fan....they now have a QB (Sam Darnold) who I predict will become the greatest in USC history....not by total wins count, the Leinart years kinda limit that that category, but by most other areas and QB measurables. This kid is an E-Ticket ride, just wait an see. ;)

JackStraw

Rookie
I feel like the legalization of marijuana in the state of WA has something to do with the rise of the Huskies. I'm rooting for them to win FBS just because I love a rebuild story and it gives me hope one day Gophers can come marching out of nowhere and at least make a Rose Bowl...or just beat Wisconsin for once:whistle: