Hurricane Debby

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Lots of rain bands this morning. Winds are kicking, but not real strong. There was a tornado that came down in this area about 30 minutes ago.

The eye is way up near the Tallahassee area... so it's way north of me. The rain bands are still steadily coming though.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Angry Forrest Gump GIF

Long time Floridians.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well? How'd you get on Bo?

in the eye right now, kinda calm but just lost power, heard the groans of a dying transformer somewhere near. So we’ll be out for awhile. Might be generator time.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
in the eye right now, kinda calm but just lost power, heard the groans of a dying transformer somewhere near. So we’ll be out for awhile. Might be generator time.
Ah. Hoping for the best. Maybe just a bit soggy. Cheers my friend.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I saw that some areas could get as much as two feet of rain with this storm. For perspective, here in Cali's central valley we got 18 inches all of 2023. Consistent triple digit heat might be a little uncomfortable. But I think I'll take that over an area that has a hurricane season every year. Here in the valley we're not even in direct earthquake zone.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Power back on, wind still pretty strong, rain about 15 inches so far and 10000 limbs in the yard. So we good!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I've been dealing with hurricane Debbie since high school , I feel sorry for anyone in her path