Hurley turns down Lakers, returns to UConn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I don't blame him. The Lakers are not the organization they use to be. And neither is the NBA for that matter. Frankly I just hope James will go away. And then they can start over again.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Lakers going to draft LePrince and LeBroken will manage to get himself injured again.

2025-26 will allow the Lakers a fresher start when LeBron retires. Good decision by Dan.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't blame him. The Lakers are not the organization they use to be. And neither is the NBA for that matter. Frankly I just hope James will go away. And then they can start over again.
Get out of my head!

Tano

Legend
So who actually is running the Lakers now because their front office is shit now.

Almost looks like the Georgia years but with money to burn.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
So who actually is running the Lakers now because their front office is shit now.

Almost looks like the Georgia years but with money to burn.
LeGM. Hopefully he’ll retire after this season and they will have a replacement who doesn’t take off plays on defense and makes reckless passes.