Howard Balzer and Bernie Miklasz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
101.jpg

[mp3]http://stage.101espn.com/podcasting/2011/11/11222011120610.mp3[/mp3]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is a good back-n-forth. Tons of things that many of us talk about at length.

And I mean LOTS of stuff that we talk about.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Nice to hear others that have similar realistic, reasonable views. Very good discussion IMO.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Thanks for posting, X! One of the best segments with Howard Balzer.

I wonder who Bernie was talking about? :what:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
That was a good discussion. Like you said they raised a lot of points that we have been. This could be an interesting offseason.

FYI, for those who've never been. If you go to St. Louis go to Crown's Candy Kitchen for lunch (I wouldn't go at night, because the neighborhood is pretty terrible). Get a BLT and a fresh banana malt. You'll thank me later.

Anonymous

Bernie sucking up for Spags to loosen up on his access to Rams Park. One Trick Bernie. :roll:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ljramsfan said:
Thanks for posting, X! One of the best segments with Howard Balzer.

I wonder who Bernie was talking about? :what:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Oh you know who he was talking about. He even mentioned them by name - and spelled it. S T L Today dot com.
Bernie and Howard (and especially Wagoner) try pretty hard to remain objective. Gordon..... not so much.