How Will The Olympics Effect The Blues?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Obviously, a lot of the Blues players have had great Olympic experiences this year. Oshie, Backes, Steen, and Berglund come to mind...also, Shattenkirk, Boumeester, and Petro all are their typical selves on the defensive side.

Tarsenko didn't have much impact...and Halak had a rough go.

I think my biggest concern is Halak as he tends to play as his confidence goes. He has bounced back from poor outings in the past so hopefully he gets back in the Blue sweater and is lights out.

THoughts?

bluecoconuts

Legend
A lot of times the players who participated come back and play very well. The rest of the guys many times are out of sync from the long break. If the Kings bring this scoring back with them, then lookout.(y)

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A lot of times the players who participated come back and play very well. The rest of the guys many times are out of sync from the long break. If the Kings bring this scoring back with them, then lookout.(y)
Yeah, I've got a lot of respect for the Kings...it's nice to be cheering for Jonathon Quick for once rather than dreading seeing him!