How unexpected moves will be evaluated.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Trade (dump) a starting ILB.

Announce your RB1 is also going to return punts.

Make position changes on OL 10 days before regular season.

Fire an assistant coach as final cuts are being made.

How do we evaluate these moves?

Simple.

Rams start 4-0 (even 3-1): McVay’s a genius! Serve up the crow to the naysayers!

This is a results business. Period.

Every single one of you who is criticizing these surprising moves will laud them with unbounded vigor if the Rams beat the Lions by two TDs.

Anyone who denies that is more full of shit than the lone port-a-potty at a chili cook off during a dysentery outbreak.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think the OL is in for a very rough start. They will of course get on track, but two depth tackles vs Hutch is very bad. The Center change on top of that means the calls might require Stafford's oversight.

There is a story there with special teams I think. But if we are a team that doesn't take the lead with the new rules (by executing on gameday) I expect Chase will pay with his job. Because plus field position from this rule change is going to be a big deal.

Not worried about ILB because I never put Jones on a pedestal. Median performance is doable if the DL is good as I think it is. And I like Speights.

So slow start possible but I maintain the highest of expectations.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
What has precipitated these changes was the effectiveness of the scouting dept that gave them Speights & Limmer.

Speights must have convinced them that at the very least he at some point could be the starting MLB.

Limmer's stellar play thus far has convinced them that he could become the starting C if needed and not be a huge drop-off. And of course Jackson's injury history.

Then the addition of Corum gives them confidence that he could step in and be a very effective RB1 if needed. So why not give Williams more touches since they seem to trust his ability to field punts and make good decisions.

Tano

Legend
I think the OL is in for a very rough start. They will of course get on track, but two depth tackles vs Hutch is very bad. The Center change on top of that means the calls might require Stafford's oversight.

There is a story there with special teams I think. But if we are a team that doesn't take the lead with the new rules (by executing on gameday) I expect Chase will pay with his job. Because plus field position from this rule change is going to be a big deal.

Not worried about ILB because I never put Jones on a pedestal. Median performance is doable if the DL is good as I think it is. And I like Speights.

So slow start possible but I maintain the highest of expectations.
I just hope Reeder doesn't play much but I doubt I will get my wish in the first few games.