How the LA Rams Revolutionized the NFL in Half a Decade

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

he lost me a little at the snead commentary.

all teams restructure player's contracts to get more cap space. nothing revolutionary there. and the rams got miller and obj for a pittance in actual salary. them leaving didn't create cap space, it was already there. although he's right in that miller leaving allowed the rams to get wagner and arob. that made the rams a better team than if miller stayed.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

he lost me a little at the snead commentary.

all teams restructure player's contracts to get more cap space. nothing revolutionary there. and the rams got miller and obj for a pittance in actual salary. them leaving didn't create cap space, it was already there. although he's right in that miller leaving allowed the rams to get wagner and arob. that made the rams a better team than if miller stayed.

Yeah, he wasn't as accurate as he could have been there.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
The Narrator lost me when he referred to the winningest head coach in NFL history as DAN Shula.

I had to turn it off at that point.

However, the Rams under McVay and Snead have been creative and cutting-edge; and it has been successful.

It's a copycat-League. Always has been. Teams copy the successful clubs; and they are copying the Rams.

Psycho_X

Legend
The only thing this video made me realize is that McVay, for the first time, is older than all of the players he is coaching now that Big Whit retired. Also, Aaron Donald is now the third oldest player on the team behind Stafford and Wagner. How time flies when you're having fun.