How RB Jamaal Charles got injured

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
It can happen to anyone. Many accidents happen in the home. Just ask Jamaal Charles.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andy Reid: Jamaal Charles injured ankle moving out of dorm
Posted by Mike Wilkening on August 18, 2014

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptvmodqzzmyyn2q2ngq3mzjkyzvhntfhmdazodyxymew.jpeg
AP

Chiefs tailback Jamaal Charles was held out of Sunday’s preseason game at Carolina with a bruised foot.

And as it turns out, the Chiefs’ star sustained his injury off the field.

Charles hurt his ankle while moving a box out of his dorm at training camp’s end last week, coach Andy Reid said Monday, according to Terez A. Paylor of the Kansas City Star. According to Reid, Charles rolled his ankle, but he’s on the mend, the Starreported.

The 27-year-old Charles racked up 1,980 total yards for Kansas City in 2013. The Chiefs’ regular season opener isn’t for close to three weeks, giving Charles time to heal.

The Chiefs? They may well have learned something homeowners tend to figure out over time: hiring movers, while costly, isn’t such a bad idea.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I thought that only clumsy half wits like me could sprain an ankle moving a box. This does wonders for my self esteem!