How Can You Not Like/Respect Sean McVay?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
I get more and more impressed with Coach Sean McVay every time I watch one of his interviews! He is always prepared, very articulate, passionate and seems to have a great relationship with the media and reporters. It also looks and sounds like from the interviews with the Players that they love playing for him and the Assistant Coaches certainly seem to have a huge respect for him and are thrilled to be working for him. I certainly hope he is the a Rams Head Coach for a Very Long Time!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Agree but I think I’m more impressed when I see footage of him at practices. The guy seems to enjoy coaching like he would if he was playing.

It seems to me that he isn’t likely to get burnt out anytime soon. He’s like a kid out there but still leads like a great coach.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Agree but I think I’m more impressed when I see footage of him at practices. The guy seems to enjoy coaching like he would if he was playing.

It seems to me that he isn’t likely to get burnt out anytime soon. He’s like a kid out there but still leads like a great coach.
We’re gunna really find out what he’s made of when the going gets tough. If they have a losing season at some point, I’ll be watching to how he responds. My guess would be, very good. I think he’s going to be one of the all time greats.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We’re gunna really find out what he’s made of when the going gets tough. If they have a losing season at some point, I’ll be watching to how he responds. My guess would be, very good. I think he’s going to be one of the all time greats.

It’s easy to lead in good times. I am not looking forward to seeing real adversity, but that test is coming at some point.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
When he wins, I like him very much....Seriously I respect how McVay takes ownership, he did that when asked about not playing the first team offense in preseason. McVay stated, we make that decision as a staff, but he explained why and understood if the Rams struggle in the first game, that will be an issue.

I might disagree with him, but I like the fact that he is a stand up guy and mediocre Head Coaches run away from adversity, greats ones embrace it.

Ram65

Legend

I agree with that and will add a little more about practice. He uses that fired up intense mentality to keep practices moving along. His fast paced practices keep the players focused and ready for the game pace. He always mentions the strength and training staff doing a good job. He has the Rams ready to play every week in great condition.

dang

Legend
I do feel that his intensity and total commitment will eventually take its toll if he doesn't retain a supporting cast of coaches that he trusts to carry out his master plan. For now and the foreseeable future the Rams and their fans are very fortunate.