Houston Texans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Man, these guys find ways to win. Their offense might be as bad as ours yet they're 8-6 and leading the division. Shows how much coaching helps. I like Bill Obrien a lot. He puts that team in a position to win every week.

It also helps that they're in the worst division in the NFL.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Sorry but our division is the worst. 5 wins is second place in our division.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Man, these guys find ways to win. Their offense might be as bad as ours yet they're 8-6 and leading the division. Shows how much coaching helps. I like Bill Obrien a lot. He puts that team in a position to win every week.

It also helps that they're in the worst division in the NFL.

They are in the worst division in football, and still might not win it.

Barely, barely just scraping by the Jaguars, at home nonetheless?

AND to add on, BOB has created a QB problem. You really think they are gonna win with Tom Savage if they get to the postseason? Brock hasn't been good, but not god-awful enough to deserve a benching i.e. Ryan Fitzpatrick.

BOB is NOT the reason why they are 8-6. It's by default. They were better with Gary Kubiak as HC.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sorry but our division is the worst. 5 wins is second place in our division.
Our division beats the crap out of each other while theirs? 5-0 in division says a lot about theirs. I'm not saying the NFCW is good this season - anything but. Still, I find it hard to believe they would be even close to 5-0 within it.