Hope I don't get to thrashed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
Now take it easy Ramily, But I'm kinda glad we lost. I don't want these guys all cocky....I've heard some players say more than once "We're unstoppable!!". After hearing that each time I would yell at my TV "YA BETTER STOP SAYIN THAT!!!" I was afraid there heads were getting to big. At least we didn't lose to the Whiners or the SeaChickens, that would it really pissed me off!! The Saints are a good team and Drew Brees is a good dude. I feel sorry for the Seahags next week. Walk tall and keep your heads up Ram fans!! GO RAMS!!! #ramsfanfor44years

tempests

Hall of Fame
They say that because they're confident in their ability to win every week, no matter who they're playing, and that's what you want.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm only gonna thrash your use of hashtags on a forum.
#CutThatShitOut

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They say that because they're confident in their ability to win every week, no matter who they're playing, and that's what you want.
I feel ya.... I think I'm just a more be confident but humble kind of person. I just don't want to the jinx themselves.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well maybe this is the week Peters realizes during film review that his selfishness is hurting the team. It's a lot harder to overlook when you're the reason that L gets hung on the team.

Oh and he's not the only one. There's a long list of guys who need to be sittin there uncomfortable as F as that film gets rewound and played over and over with their mistake.

This loss should help to focus them in a bit and if Peters pulls his head out of his @$$ it's worth it I suppose.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Now take it easy Ramily, But I'm kinda glad we lost. I don't want these guys all cocky....I've heard some players say more than once "We're unstoppable!!". After hearing that each time I would yell at my TV "YA BETTER STOP SAYIN THAT!!!" I was afraid there heads were getting to big. At least we didn't lose to the Whiners or the SeaChickens, that would it really ticked me off!! The Saints are a good team and Drew Brees is a good dude. I feel sorry for the Seahags next week. Walk tall and keep your heads up Ram fans!! GO RAMS!!! #ramsfanfor44years

Loosing was expected...sometimes the way you loose stings more than the loss itself..

Ellard80

Legend
ehh we were going to lose a game eventually..

However this wasn't the best one to lose since we are competing with them for playoff seeding.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Peters better get back to the fundamentals. And I pray when talib gets back he's truly 100%
Need Fowler moving fwd of course!
Son of bum lets go!!!!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I never like a loss. But if that is what it will take for the defense to get their heads outta their asses then maybe its a good thing. Because if they don't do something about that there will be more losses. Our 2000 GSOT team had a horrible defense and they lost in the wild card round. With all the moves another wild card loss is not acceptable.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Joyner's horrible play is as big a reason the D has not played to expectations, as Peter's horrible play.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Joyner's horrible play is as big a reason the D has not played to expectations, as Peter's horrible play.
Question is, why are two guys who were not bad before this season regressing so much now? Is it something Wade is doing?

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've heard some players say more than once "We're unstoppable!!".

Out of curiosity, what players were saying "We're unstoppable!!"?

Sounds out of character for the players on this team.

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Out of curiosity, what players were saying "We're unstoppable!!"?

Sounds out of character for the players on this team.
Todd Gurly and others around him after the game a few weeks ago. Can't recall the two other guys. Actually I don't care if I get thrashed about this post because Michael Brocker's said the exact same thing I said a day after I said it....That he's glad they lost a game because it builds character and gets the monkey off their back. It was if he read my post!! Can't argue with him!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hey, it is what it is and I'm over it as soon as we beat the Seahags arses! Take care of what is in front of us and home field is ours. Saints will lose a couple more games.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey, it is what it is and I'm over it as soon as we beat the Seahags arses! Take care of what is in front of us and home field is ours. Saints will lose a couple more games.
I agree. The Saints have a pretty tough schedule ahead of them.