Hilarious Charley Casserly Meltdown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Moostache

Rookie
We'll do it live!!!

Casserly has always seemed a little bit of a charity case to me as he has proven wrong a lot more than right on NFL Network the last few years...lots more Heath Shuler pick lately than fleecing Ditka in the Ricky Williams trade. That was not a good look for a guy that might be looking for work again soon...

Sum1

Hall of Fame
None of the experts are really all that accurate outside of the top 10. Charley does as good as any of the rest.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I just like how he felt so insulted for being asked a question spontaneously. He must be a real gem to work with.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
He is a walking Just For Men commercial...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Wouldn't exactly call that a meltdown.
The Host of the show started asking him questions that weren't even discussed in pre show meetings! It thru Casserly off his game plan! I don't blame Charley!

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Wasn't exactly a difficult question, even if it wasn't discussed previously. I would expect any former GM to be able to answer that question.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I just like how he felt so insulted for being asked a question spontaneously. He must be a real gem to work with.
You'd be surprised how much goes into the preshow prep on these things. Almost everything is scripted.

This is why you rarely see these guys get heated at each other during discussions...they usually have it planned that one guy is going to take one view while the other the opposite.

In this case they probably had a plan to discuss one thing and it caught him off guard to get asked a question he wasn't expecting. Hardly a meltdown. You wanna see a meltdown youtube some Chris Berman...now that guy.

fearsomefour

Legend
Charlie was not brought up doing TV. I get it in a way....I think it takes a long time to get used to being on tv. He does sort of remind me of a singer in a band that says the exact same thing between the same songs at every gig.....way to improv Charlie!!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
lol, it all stems from overanlayzing the draft. Good grief, teams will take the players they best feel will help now and the immediate future. Any questions on character, etc is done by research.

It's that simple. But they have to fill time, so yeah.