Hey X, you made PFT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yay. Go team X.

And now we can expect the PFT crowd, so be on your best behavior all. Tuck in your shirts or something.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
X said:
Yay. Go team X.

And now we can expect the PFT crowd, so be on your best behavior all. Tuck in your shirts or something.

Aw, (censored for at least five seconds). That means that I can't curse nearly as much as I'd like. (Censor).

:ww:

Anyway, congrats on this achievement, X.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Memento said:
X said:
Yay. Go team X.

Aw, (censored for at least five seconds). That means that I can't curse nearly as much as I'd like. (Censor).

:ww:

Anyway, congrats on this achievement, X.

What the (self censored for the obvious upper crust eyes reading this now) is all this then?

Cool beans there X - it was only a matter of time before outsiders started noticing the utter brilliance of this site. Sadly though, my wife says I look like a total nerd with my shirt tucked into my oh so stylish plaid Bermuda shorts. They are going to have to just accept me as I come.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Congrats X, it's only a matter of time before this site becomes THE site for football related information.