Hey friends, we need to give ya some air time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JRobinson

MiLB
Wanted to get a few takes from fans about one good or bad (or both) things you saw in the Raiders game.

We will be recording our podcast this evening so although short notice, we’d love to hear a few of your voices on our show.

Thanks.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Let me just briefly jump in to comment that it was pretty hard to get a real fix on where they're at considering only Jamon Brown and Sampson Ekuban saw any playing time.

Mannion is taking a lot of grief here, I actually thought he played pretty well Saturday considering the very limited play selection, we may have some real competition at backup RB, Sam Shields looks a little rusty, but I think he'll be just fine. Franklin-Myers is the real deal, Hager also accounted well for himself.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It's been posted about, but Joseph Noteboom was excellent in the game no matter where he lined up, but it was nice to see Mannion & Allen have protection from the left side when they dropped back to pass.

One bad Temarrick Hemingway needs to act like he wants a roster spot. His route running combined with his blocking seems lackluster at best and Johnny Mundt & even Henry Krieger-Cobler had better games plus Mundt is more consistent catching the ball and Krieger-Cobler is a far better blocker, so Hemingway needs to write a different story in order to make the squad IMHO.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
1. What's out there at TE for the Rams to supplement their depth chart? I don't know what Coby Fleener's status is with that concussion stuff (thanks to the Rams btw) he went through before the Saints cut him, but he's got to be capable of providing this team some primary backup depth at such an important and underperforming position. I'm sure he'd be intrigued in a one year contract on the cheap that allows him to get a look at this offense and maybe re-establish himself.

2. That DL room is pretty crowded. I think the discussion of who slots where at the three DL positions is a fascinating one right now, and something that hasn't been talked about too much.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
It's been posted about, but Joseph Noteboom was excellent in the game no matter where he lined up, but it was nice to see Mannion & Allen have protection from the left side when they dropped back to pass.

One bad Temarrick Hemingway needs to act like he wants a roster spot. His route running combined with his blocking seems lackluster at best and Johnny Mundt & even Henry Krieger-Cobler had better games plus Mundt is more consistent catching the ball and Krieger-Cobler is a far better blocker, so Hemingway needs to write a different story in order to make the squad IMHO.
Tamarrick Heminghay seems to be loafing :sleepz:around...I have been highly upset :mad:from what I have seen from his play in these first two games. Just seems that he thinks he has won his 3rd string spot already:huh:.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Short tid-bits:

This might be the best draft class in a very long time for the Rams

Micah Kizer is for real
John Franklin-Myers is for real
John Kelly is for real
Joseph Noteboom is for real

Nate and Nate Holley are showing some promise

Not hearing Brian Allen's or Jamil Demby's names much. Good or bad?

KaDarel Hodge? Praire View A&M? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This kid can battle for the ball and has some nice mits on him.

Who shot JoJo Natson out of a cannon? He's about to win a job.

JRobinson

MiLB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
These are all really good responses. Check your messages please.