Help: need > Bryant Gumbel w/ Coach McVay 58min interview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Just watched the segment (don't have links, sorry)

The good news is that he acknowledges his lack of a work/life balance and he's very cognizant of his need to find that balance.

His mindfulness and agency is off the charts and I truly think he's going to be successful for a long time.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Been trying to find a link on Terrarium.... No luck yet.....

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thx boys
:grouphug:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Need HBO for that. This is all I could find on You Tube.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of0xpK5b3i4

Seriously, that recall tho.

Like I said in another thread, the only people I know with recall like that are high functioning autistics like my son.

It's EXCEEDINGLY rare for someone without autism or savant syndrome to possess that level of recall. The brain struggles with that much data.

Still, wow. That will never get old.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Like I said in another thread, the only people I know with recall like that are high functioning autistics like my son.

It's EXCEEDINGLY rare for someone without autism or savant syndrome to possess that level of recall. The brain struggles with that much data.

I homeschooled my son. Even when he was young he could read a page and then quote it back word for word with no mistakes. It seemed like cheating to have a memory like that. By the time high school came around, he was teaching me, lol. Now he has an MA and is working on a teaching credential. Don't know about autism but he comes up with some off-the-wall thinking from time to time, lol.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy

It's pretty amazing to see the autistic mind in action. I am a teacher and work with students who have disabilities.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's pretty amazing to see the autistic mind in action. I am a teacher and work with students who have disabilities.

Same here, been in the field for 25 years now.. Crazy